How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Just to clarify, all that I really meant was that Neph habitually wears black, and Sara here was wearing white. So, sort of black cyberpunk vs. white cyberpunk?

... Except, she's wearing all black...? Except the white hair - 80% of Neph's hairs are white. 

Snapshot_033.thumb.png.52a0dc3038b407ad13ce7fe22652649f.png

Edited by Orwar
Picture proof!
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

This, my girlfriend, is amazing! Capturing  your inner emotions is a huge goal I strive for and you just crush it every time!

Thanks, Sara! I think you do a pretty great job of capturing the inner landscape yourself!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

... Except, she's wearing all black...? Except the white hair - 80% of Neph's hairs are white. 

Well, yes, but she's wearing a very white skin that sets off the much smaller balance of black . . .

Oh, never mind

*sigh*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

although I am happy with Genus heads, I've been struggling to bring back my favorite look with Lelutka's head. I had been using Lelutkas from my rez day, non bento and bento - mostly because I like their huds and animations more than any other - but had to give up after update to v3.3 because I didn't like it at all. But finally I have found a nice skin which combined with Piper head gives me the look I like.

20190317_007c.png

• Like 25

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Beautiful picture, really great looking dress (how well does it move???)!

And where is that?? Beautifully bucolic! I don't generally "do" sheep (sheep the world over heave a sigh of relief), but I'd love to check it out.

The dress is Heloise by Junbug.  it moves fairly well, in that your legs aren't coming out of it when you're walking. I found the location this morning, it's a place called Killary.

• Thanks 1

Too shamelessly, totally too easily led. Too tempted to be so pure. There'll be angels. There'll be glorious redemption.

46491195075_27d34a65a2_h.jpg

47353579272_ccc7fed4b4_h.jpg

Credits

Gild for FaMESHed and The Men Jail, KMH for Salon 52, and Vendetta and POUT! for Skin Fair.

Skin applier: Vendetta - Yvan* (T4 - Catwa, Omega)
Top: Gild - Interval-T One Arm (Gianni, Jake)
Pants: Gild - Pocket Jump Pants (Gianni, Jake)
Hair: KMH - Hair U101 (naturals)
Eye appliers: ARTE - Galaxy Eyes (Catwa, Lelutka)
Makeup appliers: POUT! - Petroleum Eyeshadow (Catwa, Lelutka, Genus, Vista, AK deluxe)
Brow appliers: Alaskametro - OnFleek Eyebrows (Omega, system)
Tattoo applier: White Widow - Lights Out (black - most mesh bodies, plus system)
Head: Catwa - Skell*
Body: Signature - Gianni
Piercings: Catwa - Bento Face Piercing*
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears

*review copy

• Like 20

6 hours ago, Kotelle said:

although I am happy with Genus heads, I've been struggling to bring back my favorite look with Lelutka's head. I had been using Lelutkas from my rez day, non bento and bento - mostly because I like their huds and animations more than any other - but had to give up after update to v3.3 because I didn't like it at all. But finally I have found a nice skin which combined with Piper head gives me the look I like.

20190317_007c.png

May I ask why you gave up on the LeLutka head update?

• Like 2