How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 3/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, Saravendi said:

SARA ROBOT V.2.jpg

So I was really trying to change up my look into a kind of glam goth.... robot I guess? I just love the way it all came together. Now I need somewhere to go!!! 

Wow. This is really wild, Sara! Very cool! (And sort of the anti-Neph!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Wow, just WOW!

All the tech - DoF, tint, composition etc. - spot on, but that's not the point... The pose, the expression, the ambience, the... Man, wow - just WOW!

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Great. Perfectly real. Love.

Thanks, both! Serendipity: sometimes stuff just comes together. But this really does mean a lot coming from two people whose pics I admire so much.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

I just realized this is the same diner, maybe the same table.

Yep, even same table I think, but in opposite chair. Maybe we're chatting while complaining about the crappy coffee?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LaskyaClaren said:

"And maybe she's even right. Maybe there will be another Alt Party. But I wanted to go to this one! Selfish cow.

Oh well. Anyway . . . thanks for a being a good listener. 

. . . 

So, um . . . when do you get off work?"

At-the-Hangout_Blank.png

Ah-ha!  I suspected you were taking a picture when I popped in then out lol.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. This is really wild, Sara! Very cool! (And sort of the anti-Neph!)

Thanks! The look was really fun to put together and is very eclectic for me.... Fairytale Hair from Boudoir, these robot legs, Goth skin, the sexy corset... Personally I was needing to do something very different for my virtual soul. However, based on the “likes”, I’m not sure that everyone liked Sara going off script.. :S 

BTW- I love Neph, just for the record @Orwar ;) - just sayin

Just now I was thinking that maybe I can translate this look to my Alt????? Hummm;) 

14 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Diner-Breakfast-B&W - Blank.png

This, my girlfriend, is amazing! Capturing  your inner emotions is a huge goal I strive for and you just crush it every time! 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Saravendi said:

Thanks! The look was really fun to put together and is very eclectic for me.... Fairytale Hair from Boudoir, these robot legs, Goth skin, the sexy corset... I was needing to go abit “off script”. However, I’m not sure that everyone liked Sara going off script...  based on the likes :S 

I did see Scylla's comment earlier and was about to go on a long-winded rant about how the expression 'Anti-Neph' was inaccurate; I'd rather describe it as either a caricature - or simply as something of a similar nature but very different. Your look in that shot reminds me of something I'd identify as an amalgamation of styles; it makes me think of the sort of 'Black Friday' Goths who does the whole 'cake-foundation' (not saying that in a derogatory sense) and, uh, whatever-it's-called-in-English hair (the sort of, brushing it the 'wrong way', thingy. I can't even remember the Swedish word at present!). Don't get me wrong, I dig that style, and I really enjoyed your picture - but that's not Neph's style. Neph, too, is an amalgamation of 'things I like', there's Goth, there's metal, there's cyberpunk, there's Victorian fashion, there's various latex and leather fetishes, and there's punk. I've -tried- to make a look for her, many times, of a sort of either Cyberpunk or Clockwork gynoid - but I've been unable to find something that appeals to me; it's a pretty niche look so the resources available are pretty limited. And whenever a creator decides to make something like that, it's a bloody Gacha.

... And that was me trying 'not to do a long-winded rant'. Go me.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

uh, whatever-it's-called-in-English hair (the sort of, brushing it the 'wrong way', thingy. I can't even remember the Swedish word at present!).

the word you're looking for is " teasing".  You take the comb,  and tease the hair into a rat's nest,  take another chunk of hair and repeat.  then, you smooth it out later. lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Catrie said:

the word you're looking for is " teasing".  You take the comb,  and tease the hair into a rat's nest,  take another chunk of hair and repeat.  then, you smooth it out later. lol 

Oh. Yeah, we call it 'tupera', so it wasn't anywhere close. 

I let a class mate do that to my hair in high school, once. Not for me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

I did see Scylla's comment earlier and was about to go on a long-winded rant about how the expression 'Anti-Neph' was inaccurate

/me coughs

Just to clarify, all that I really meant was that Neph habitually wears black, and Sara here was wearing white. So, sort of black cyberpunk vs. white cyberpunk?

Anyhoooooooo . . .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

Requisite  St. Paddy's Day pic.   lol

Happy St Paddys Day.1.png

Beautiful picture, really great looking dress (how well does it move???)!

And where is that?? Beautifully bucolic! I don't generally "do" sheep (sheep the world over heave a sigh of relief), but I'd love to check it out.

• Like 4