How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Got behind in this thread. Too many cute things to respond to.

On 2/15/2019 at 11:58 AM, Edohrou said:

i learned how to take pretty photos :3 so i got a new outfit!

i still have a lot to learn and practice for but i wanna be a photographer in this game someday 😮

Snapshot_0842.png

You REALLY don't need an excuse to go shopping 😄 You did well...

On 2/16/2019 at 7:41 AM, Coby Foden said:

Looking towards entry to Eden regions. Two statues standing at the entrance http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eden Gateway/78/9/24
Snapshot was taken from http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neem/92/151/24  which is the next region to the south from the statues.
Neem is one of the North Sea regions. The North Sea is a block of water only regions between Eden the Naturist Paradise in the North and Fruit Islands in the South.

2019-02-16_Entrance-to-eden.thumb.jpg.4d71d767f4b0b11900a98e3d4fc6c2c6.jpg

Eden and Fruit Islands (Flickr URL to Map) is a fun area to play in. Lots of open space for sailing and flying. In the right of the image is a Nudist colony airport... Lots of private beach homes. Not the best collection of places for photography, IMO. Unless you want images of boats and sailing races.

Up in the NW is Bumrose, an adult region type nude beach. They require members put some effort into their avatars. So, the pretty people are there to get their kink on with other pretty people. 😍 Plus, they have boat docks for mooring boats. The return time in the region is hours, so you can sail in and get off your boat to play without it poofing.

This the area I learned to fly the WAY realistic Shergood helicopters that have inertial engines rather than the silly SL vehicle controls. Most of those wrecks you'll see are likely mine. 😣

On 2/24/2019 at 11:51 AM, Catrie said:

All my pictures are taken via laptop.

Laptops can make it challenging. I have a 5-year old laptop with HD Graphics, no video card. I can turn up the resolution in the Snapshot Panel can capture a 3000x1700+/- image.

With the Graphics Settings Presets I can setup for normal use (lower graphics settings and acceptable FPS) and compose the shot. Then select a preset with high graphics settings (terrible FPS), let it render, and take the shot. It is tedious but it gets me shots comparable to what my main desktop can do. My desktop is faster and easier. 

On 2/24/2019 at 1:57 PM, Alyona Su said:

New release of Catznip viewer performance is stunning. I'm now running full-time 100% Ultra-High graphics settings and I mean *everything* to the max, except the defocus feature. This picture is from viewer to Flickr, don't pass go (or Affinity Photo or any other edits or filters). Woo-hoo!

Beach Paradise Island, Region Windlight.

Contemplation

Catznip made great improvements with this version. If someone is thinking it may just sort seem a little faster... Alyona is right on. It is an impressive improvement. 

On 2/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, Angelina String said:

[...]

I so wish that some mad crew of people with this dedication would have a take on almost any European city. London or Paris or Berlin done like this? Afraid I never had gone back to RL again :D

Snapshot_1554.thumb.jpg.cf74827be7b13c969e68357d6b09d5bf.jpg

Do a search on Flickr for Rieri Town, and get impressed over all the different ways to explore this urban gem!:D

The closest I've seen in precise RL modeling is 1920's Berlin. They have a dress code requiring 1920's clothes. Have you tried finding accurate period clothes? 

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Roxy is correct... Thanks you so much for the heads-up!!! It's funny that I didn't realize that we bought the same outfit 😱 LOL! my bad.

Anyway: Credits

purchased at Hentai Fair 4x (not sure if they have a store or at MP)

Ghoul- Pistil Suite

I know they offer the FP, however I just bought the Bk for $375L. 

Now I just need a great space SIM. Anyone have suggestions?

One of the breakfast club girls has a spaceship. Its huge. If you don't find out who by the time I get back in world I'll get the details.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

The closest I've seen in precise RL modeling is 1920's Berlin. They have a dress code requiring 1920's clothes. Have you tried finding accurate period clothes?

1920s Berlin is a really impressive build, @BelindaN, if you are interested in the period. It also has a great, and very international, community. However, one additional complication (perhaps) is that, in addition to period clothing, they also insist that your avatar be "realistically" sized. Which is to say, no female avatars should be above about 1.7 or 1.8 metres in height (I've forgotten the exact suggested height, but they have guides at the entrance). In the old days, I used to have a "small" shape that I used just for that, but nowadays my regular avi comes in at about that height anyway.

There's also New Berlin? It's not a bad build, with some nice detail. I've taken a fair number of shots there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So I TP to a LM that Talli gave me (thank you Talli!), anyway, my car breaks down and there is only one gas station and guess what? No gas!!!  I'm screwed...eerrrrrr. So, in 6 inch heels, I've now got to walk to the next town, a place call Las Vegas. Never been, but I hear they have gas there, so I'll see what happens. Oh, btw, did I mention its pitch black dark....midnight. Whats a girl to do? 

SARA ROUTE 66.jpg

Well I could tell you the things I have done in that motel, lets just say if a guy wants to go to my place, we go there. I learned long ago don't   bring them  home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Roxy is correct... Thanks you so much for the heads-up!!! It's funny that I didn't realize that we bought the same outfit 😱 LOL! my bad.

Anyway: Credits

purchased at Hentai Fair 4x (not sure if they have a store or at MP)

Ghoul- Pistil Suite

I know they offer the FP, however I just bought the Bk for $375L. 

Now I just need a great space SIM. Anyone have suggestions?

Oh I was just pointing to the Fair! I demo'd the suit, but didn't like the open suit fit on my AV. In that pic I'm wearing a catsuit, corset and cyber legs and arms.

On you, it's hotness, but then you always are! 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Catznip made great improvements with this version. If someone is thinking it may just sort seem a little faster... Alyona is right on. It is an impressive improvement. 

I might have to give it a whirl.  Wonder how many Firestorm only features I use regularly that will drive me nuts not to have.

• Like 2