How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The pasties are hilarious! Really cool solution to your "problem," and it looks great!

And I think I like the tube dress maybe . . . what is it?

Also, where is that tattoo parlour??????????

(sorry for the delay, under the weather)

Thx Scylla!  I thought they were funny too - I got a variety.  (alien, ladybug, comic book exclamations) rofl    I found them here:  Mad' [La Boucherie], Oro (27, 214, 1999) - Moderate and that's also where the tattoo shop is. (although you can't actually get into it)  The tube dress & the shirt are both pieces from two different outfits at Rooster n Chix :  Home of Roosters n cHix, Helgrind (92, 70, 21) - Adult  I have an Altamura body so I have to pick parts that I can make fit from other body design fashions.

PS Talli - where is your art gallery?

yuck_001.thumb.jpg.2f6f70ae17bf20c7dbccb0b49befd7cc.jpgyuck_002.thumb.jpg.6268a8a22d366136cb72cc05f289232f.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

Snapshot_1359.png

13 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Back in my favorite little SL  shack

Untitled

On 2/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, Angelina String said:

Snapshot_1542b_cr.thumb.jpg.8b4edd8c3bf5da45104a82e5559ef14c.jpg

On 2/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, MattNight84 said:

Vacancy

@Dementia Obviate Beautiful photo magical!

@Talligurl where is that shack? Can we visit??? You always look amazing, maybe some of the “shack” will rub off on us!

@Angelina String lovely accessories, I love how you put that outfit together!

@MattNight84 very sexy and handsome... I like this pic of you. 

~ Sara

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And this first outfit is????  Hopefully, it comes in many other color options, since I am not a 'pink' kinda gal.

Without looking it's Erratic Eva top. I have this one and plain orange, white, and red. There are lots more colours!

The pants are Blueberry Tali pants in leather. Big FP and also available in denim.

;)

Looks like Maitreya only.....

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/erratic-ava-sweater-mint-maitreya/8459429

Pants fit other bodies and look better on than in the pictures!!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blueberry-Tali-Leather-Pants-Maitreya-Belleza-All-Slink-Physique-Hourglass-Mesh-Fat-Pack/10026334

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Saravendi said:

where is that shack? Can we visit??? You always look amazing, maybe some of the “shack” will rub off on us.

It is in the Mother Road sim, which is a reproduction of a small town in the Southwestern US along Route 66, Anyone can visit, and if you join the group you can get Rez rights to Rez pose balls and props, with a highway running through lots of people like to Rez vehicles there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1