How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I have so much stuff from there it's great and you look great too 

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and takes the time and makes the effort to compose beautiful photos  for our collective enjoyment. Thank you for your “likes” and related comments on each other’s  posts and re-posting  with additional comments and hopefully compliments, like what @Laika Ravikumar posted back to me above! It really makes a huge difference to me and us as a community,  when we support each other’s  efforts we are all making by sharing ourselves here!!!!  :x :x :x

Love to all.... Thanks! And another big fat :x to the core group (you know who you are) ;)

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 15

689398327_ScreenShot2019-02-22at1_01_39AM.thumb.png.52efe3f5774c4df808b1fd1023caa4e3.png

Back to the Lutz Theater, sitting on the steps of the grand entry to the balcony seating. I was stood up earlier for a “date” with really cute guy I met a few weeks back....errrrr! I think I do better being single in SL.

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 24
  • Sad 1

Many thanks for mentioning Glitzz, my wallet will never forget that adventure.

Apart of Glitzz, I went to Miss Chelsea because there's a very nice leather skirt for 50 L$ (FLF is here!) and since I was already there, I grabbed some extra clothes. I love this look.

20190222_012.png

• Like 26

23 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Me too! I have been in Amsterdam in RL countless of times, but now I realize I did not even knew it existed in SL :)

I've checked out all the SL versions of places I've lived in RL. It's worth doing, just to see what people do with their sims. One spot (now gone) I just ended up loving and spent most of my time there.

• Like 4

Violet and Flowers.png

5 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

This is just fabulous!  Can you give us a style card?  Hair, top, skirt?

Oh, thank you!

Hair: D!va - "Helen" - I checked on MP, but it's only sold in-world, so here's the link to D!va.

Top: ISON - "yso tied shirt" in cream    and that's the link to it in MP.

Skirt: Sn@tch - I can't remember exactly what the name is, but I think it's "vinyl pencil skirt" I do remember that I snagged it at the last Gothic Garage Sale. I can't find it on MP, so this is the link to Sn@tch inworld.

Happy shopping :)

Edited by VioletScrivener
stylecard info added
  • Like 23

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I was stood up earlier for a “date” with really cute guy I met a few weeks back....errrrr! I think I do better being single in SL.

Sara, I'm so sorry! Of course, this has happened at least once to all of us.

I for one have learned my lesson, painfully. I now refuse to trust, and to devote my precious time and energy, to faithless men any longer. Instead, I now devote myself to an object worthy of my love, nay, my adoration.

I speak, of course, of Firestorm Phototools.

Think about it. Has FS Phototools ever stood you up? No, right?

Has it ever told you that it was a 32 year old CFO at an up-and-coming tech company, only to reveal later that it was actually an unemployed, middle aged loser who lived in his mother's refurbished garage?

HAS PHOTOTOOLS EVER PROMISED TO MEET YOU AT THE MOUNTAIN LION NIGHT CLUB AMUSEMENT PARK AND YOU WERE SO EXCITED YOU WENT OUT AND BOUGHT NEW HAIR AND A NEW DRESS BUT THEN THE B*****D ONLY SHOWED UP TWO HOURS LATE BECAUSE (HE SAID) HIS "KID" NEEDED HELP WITH HIS HOMEWORK SO THAT HE COULD ONLY SPEND 20 MINUTES WITH YOU AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOUR NEW DRESS AND HAIR BEFORE HE LEFT?

No, probably not. At least mine never has.

So, return to the Purer Faith. Follow your calling. Embrace Phototools, with all of your heart.

Who needs men? They never stand still long enough to take a decent pic anyway.

Romancing-the-Phototools - Blank.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 16

51 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Who needs men? They never stand still long enough to take a decent pic anyway.

'Sup.

Welcome Home

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 4
  • Haha 17