How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

26 minutes ago, anniepany said:

/me hangs up her camera and stares at the beautifully crafted pictures and videos. You guys are awesome and your pictures are just incredible! I think I'm just gonna worship all of you from afar! 🙂

Are you messing with the fonts and colors for you posts?  The above is what I am seeing and thus I can't read it unless I highlight it. 

I decided to include an actual screenshot in case the text color looks normal to others.  

image.thumb.png.4625118803d1a1b49e60c4afa4c9841b.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, anniepany said:

/me hangs up her camera and stares at the beautifully crafted pictures and videos. You guys are awesome and your pictures are just incredible! I think I'm just gonna worship all of you from afar! :-)

We all started where you are, the key to getting better,   get out there and make pictures.

• Like 6

Good evening everyone; Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

I've had a productive festive season; finally took the plunge with Bento Heads so have a new and improved avi to show off :) Hope you all like and approve!

Snapshot_017.png.8f2a9acfc7014ae7c993f5dd298cfaa2.png

Hannah x

Edited by hannahwee10
  • Like 19

Poofed

Neph and @Catrie went shopping 'a little'. But apparently I forgot about one of the stores we were going to, so more shopping it is - maybe a change of attire before we head out, though.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

/me hangs up her camera and stares at the beautifully crafted pictures and videos. You guys are awesome and your pictures are just incredible! I think I'm just gonna worship all of you from afar! :-)

I think the color what you are useing is waaaaay tooooo dark can you use a bit lighter color?

Edited by Derekmate
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

So today I finally got to grips with appliers............. Such progress!!!! haha!

This was the result. BBD Lingerie - Shirley. Essenz Cuzco Heels.......

Secondlife 03.jpg

Your skin looks great... what is it? I also think if you could change your graphics settings to Ultra (in Firestorm), it would solve the pixelation on your hair. But, lovely set regardless ;)

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Karina Leborski said:

Oh, thank you :) The items are (trying to remember...):

Hair: Truth VIP December 2018 gift

Shirt: Blueberry old group gift

Skirt: [G-SHOT]  Group gift

Shoes: Scandalize (I think Shop & Hop event)

Thank you! I probably have everything but the skirt :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Your skin looks great... what is it? I also think if you could change your graphics settings to Ultra (in Firestorm), it would solve the pixelation on your hair. But, lovely set regardless ;)

The broken lines in the hair are probably due to the antialiasing setting. In Firestorm, this is changed in Preferences > Graphics > Hardware Settings > Antialiasing (restart recommended): - the higher the setting, the more performance will tank, but it works to smooth out pixelations and is especially effective against curved lines - hair is, essentially, a truck ton of curved lines.

Setting the General graphics to 'Ultra' in itself doesn't do all that much, you can have it set to low as long as you crank up the right sliders. No point rendering a bunch of particles if you aren't trying to photograph particles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

The skin is Skinnery (with freckles) but I can't remember the name until I get back in world.  I chose that one because it's so close to my real skin.

No firestorm yet until I get a new laptop so I'm on the standard viewer!

I did put these through the flickr edit page though to add a bit of colour depth.  

It's 23.20 here so I'm all tucked up in bed...... :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1