How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

"Did you get your precious photos?"

32473931678_88a8e2f342_h.jpg

Credits

Gabriel, Not Found, and Dura for The Mens Dept. And that high-collared coat made me think of a classic movie scene...

Skin applier: Not Found - Colt (medium - Catwa)
Hair: Dura - U89 (Fatpack A)
Coat: Gabriel - Leather Asymmetry Coat (Jake, Signature)
Eye appliers: S0NG - Valo Eyes (Catwa)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Ears: L'Etre - Ringed Mesh Ears
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

• Like 24

Got myself a christmas gift -- a new head from LAQ, Poppy bento head. I love the animations, very subtle and expressive. And the HUD is fantabulous. Thanks  @anyajurelle for pointing me LAQ wards....

saga-1061.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 22

3 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Got myself a christmas gift -- a new head from LAQ, Poppy bento head. I love the animations, very subtle and expressive. And the HUD is fantabulous. Thanks  @anyajurelle for pointing me LAQ wards....

saga-1061.jpg

Couldn't fall in love with LAQ and not share now, could I? :D You're so welcome, chickadee!

• Like 6

I went to Sweet Tooth (thank you, @Normajean Rae!) for a short visit tonight. I didn't stay long, in part because I found it very laggy (I don't think my internet was great tonight, and there's a lot going on there), but it's very cool and interesting looking, with a sort of northern Celtic vibe happening. It has RLV-enable Windlight settings which give it a rather other-worldly feel, laid over a setting that could be in some of the older, wilder parts of Scotland or the Orkneys.

Definitely worth a visit: I'll be going back.

Sweet-Tooth-1-Blank.png

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I went to Sweet Tooth (thank you, @Normajean Rae!) for a short visit tonight. I didn't stay long, in part because I found it very laggy (I don't think my internet was great tonight, and there's a lot going on there), but it's very cool and interesting looking, with a sort of northern Celtic vibe happening. It has RLV-enable Windlight settings which give it a rather other-worldly feel, laid over a setting that could be in some of the older, wilder parts of Scotland or the Orkneys.

Definitely worth a visit: I'll be going back.

Sweet-Tooth-1-Blank.png

What a gorgeous shot!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AnyaJurelle said:

What a gorgeous shot!

Thank you! I'd take more credit for it, but the sim is pretty much "point-and-click-to-get-beautiful," so it didn't require a great deal of work on my part. I don't know when I've seen a Windlight that was more, well, "painterly" in its effects!

• Like 2

Very occasionally I flirt with darker hair......This hair is Truth Imani.

Dress is Decoy - Roxy Bodicon. Heels are Crimson Call Cameron pumps. Glasses are ISON Quinton. The glasses make me look *coughs* quite intelligent, like a librarian maybe.....hehe!

secondlife02.jpg

secondlife03.jpg

• Like 21