How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

YAY! Last posting of todays photoshoot extravaganza...sorry everyone, but just too many fun shots to share! Thanks @BelindaN for putting together the Forum Angels group, allowing us all to connect in-world! Please, everyone,  join in-world if you like to connect up. 😉

1557589019_SARAvBelindaN.thumb.jpg.3c61763fb7354d6fa4279f3e64f81198.jpg

• Like 15

So many pics from yesterday with @Saravendi and @Sagadin !!!

Anyways....here's a sample......not so good as what Sara knocks out but my best efforts!!  :)

I prefer Lutz City in the dark!!!!!!!!!

The third image is the Planetarium. I had to hover to get this one as I just couldn't get the right angle.

Finally there's an overgrown theatre with a big tree growing inside.......that is image 4. That's me done for now, but we had a good time prowling the streets and spooking people!! haha!

SecondLife13.jpg

secondlife15.jpg

secondlife01.jpg

secondlife02.jpg

• Like 16

I went to take this pic yesterday, but when I showed one of them to Orwar, he said I needed a light on me.  However, I was at a sim I couldn't rez at.  When I told him, he came up with a wearable light box in like minutes.  I swear,  I'd never be able to figure out how to do that on my own.  😛  Anyway, with the light box,  I was able to go back and take a new pic. 

b_047.1.png

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 17

OK, OK, Just one more WW image at Lutz City. My alter ego has become so much more than I expected, and Agent Smith isn't far behind. I came here into SL as an innocent, knowing nothing about such things, and I came as just myself. What's happened is that I've taken a path, or maybe followed a path, which I didn't plan and certainly didn't expect. I've discovered more about myself here that I could ever have imagined, and I'm still evolving in ways which are both surprising and unexpected. So this image represents me contemplating tomorrow, as the sun sets over Lutz City......a place which is as full of surprises as I am!!

Secondlife04.jpg

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You are allowed risque as long as the bits are covered.

Thanks, Lil. Then I guess I'm covered -- literally, and figuratively.

Although, I suspect that it may be time to move some of my pics over to Flickr, which is likely a more appropriate venue.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Although, I suspect that it may be time to move some of my pics over to Flickr, which is likely a more appropriate venue.

All of my inworld pics go to Flickr and most of the selfie ones get posted here also. 

Flickr accounts have ratings on them (called Safety level), so if you start posting risque shots there, you may want to modify that setting - I think they all iinitially default to Safe (i.e. General).  Go to Settings and the Privacy & Permissions.  Down near the bottom you'll see the current setting and can edit it if you want.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2

On 12/7/2018 at 9:39 PM, Clover Jinx said:

*waits patiently for @Skell Dagger 's pics of the new guyliner from Birth at Seduction*

Just one (pretty simple, for me) pic, and sorry that you had to wait a week. I'm still under the weather and not feeling up to doing much inworld right now.

45594789134_d7df762379_h.jpg

Credits

Birth for Seduction, plus Insol for Kustom 9.

Makeup: Birth - Guyliner (Catwa)
Facial hair: Insol - Roberto Bristle (fatpack - Catwa)
Coat: Kitt Ragu for ::K:: - Sephiroth Coat (Geralt, Gianni, Jake, Slink)
Hair: Volthair - Thomas (B&W)
Ears: L'Etre - Ringed Mesh Ears
Skin applier: Birth - Dakota (Tone 01 - Catwa)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord - Omega, own brand, system)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

• Like 21

Hurries up to try to get into the 500th page of gawgeousness! Thanks everyone for all of the amazing photos and looks and vivid imaginations!

Experimenting with composites. Somewhere in LEA10.

saga-1047.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 15

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Great shot, and I love the shadows!

Also, you live in a very liberal neighbourhood.

well it's not my neighborhood, you don't think i would want my neighbors talking do you.

12.14.2018pm_001.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

So, this is a little more arty and process then I usually post, however I really wanted to share it here with you guys first. I'm super happy with the way this came out.

Not assuming you guys don't know all this stuff, but in case someones interested... this photo is basically three different wind light exposures/photos of the exact same pose all blended in various ways to accomplish this specific look. One was a normal exposure, second was a very dark windlight where the background goes essentially black with specific highlights and the third is the exact opposite, where the entire photo is virtually white with a slight inference of the image. Then importing into PS and blending with layers etc.  Remember, it's not just selecting a WL setting, but playing with the day/night slider within each WL setting that give you almost unlimited lighting options! Let me know (here or email forum) if you would like see the photo set that made up the final piece. Hope you like it... this was going a little out of the box here for me:) ~ Sara xxx 😘

2070511180_SARAREDTBIRD.thumb.jpg.8660ae5e5f653ff697986fbf31ba2f04.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25