How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Another hair style from Monso: this one is Taengu.

It's frankly a lot like an Agrace one that I have and wear a lot, but nicer (if also somewhat "bigger"), so it's probably going to be a go-to style for me.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Pic didn't load.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Saravendi said:

OMG! I just discovered the Lutz Theater...wow! Thanks @BelindaN

319602638_SARAMAYPIANOLUTZTHEATER.thumb.jpg.4b53b7e740505fe5facd0ff92adc93e9.jpg

:) .......The legwork was all Agent Smith!!!

She pounded the streets for a while, looking for trouble, when suddenly a hole in the wall emerged from the gloom, and revealed a paradise of artistic flair, which drew her in like a moth to a flame. It's the best scene I've found in SL, OK I haven't seen that many!! 

• Like 4

Well, I received a Christmas Gift today from one of the Forum Angels, so I revisited the Lutz City theatre and added my new and favourite shoes.......!!

Hair is Monso Minu; Dress is ISON Kylie; Shoes are Mosquito's Way Callie. These are my favourite shoes now. 35 colour and texture HUD with strap/heel/sole options. Just lovely!!!

I've shown them all yellow, and yellow textured. I'll be wearing these a lot!!!!!!!  ;)

Also later met up with Saravendi and looked around her studio, Another great day in SL!!!!

secondlife 18.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

secondlife 20.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1