How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Loving these backgrounds at the Baroqued Gothical Event! I heard that it’s only for a limited time?

Yes, through Nov 25th.

8 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Hi everyone.... question; what file format are you finding translates best into this forum, quality wise and with the truest color/lighting? Usually I’m either opting for jpeg at highest quality settings or png from PS. Am I missing anything?

I take my photos in SL at high resolution - roughly 5000 x 2650 - saved as png.  I then crop them as I desire for later uploading to Flickr - and I make that version png also. 

Since the pictures are so large, I then have 2 options for creating a version to upload to the Forums:  Save it with the same dimensions/resolution as jpg or drastically reduce the dimensions to save as png.  For the png version, if I didn't guess right when specifying my new dimensions, the resulting file might still be too large for uploading here and I'd have to go reduce it some more.  

I almost always choose the lazy route -- simply do a quick save as jpg, no size guessing involved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Stuffing first or green bean casserole? lol. Happy Thanksgiving to my American forum friends!

The sad part will be reading the news tomorrow of all the houses that burned down because oddballs try to deep-fry their turkeys.

• Sad 2

the new c. head Dude ... out of the box,

standard shape/brow
skin CDP t2
WL Annan Adored Optimal Skin, no processing on the pic....
beard Nivarro
brows cdp
etre ears
eye appl standard

i LOVE it

443908420_ethandudehead_001.jpg.c294488525005df5c68677b145187290.jpg

and with AG conner

1578209924_ethandudeAGconnorlatte_001.jpg.34ef8437473db1f0e1f180ffaecc52d1.jpg

if it wasn't myself i'd date him  :) 

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 20

I love these shots... they feel like a paintings! I just love the Winter color palate. Wonderful sim... the name eludes me, but it was in editors choice destinations.

1280276689_SARAwinter2.thumb.jpg.d509d7c212c4951dc3a22275291074d6.jpg

SARA winter 1.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 18

24 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

enough of sales today for me

I didn't even start finding stuff, everthing I wnat has no sale, everything in "Kinda" want isn't high enough on the priority list to buy. Iam tempted to grab a 50% off GC from a store I buy at quite often - that's about it for me today.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, DemeraraGirl said:

You look gourgeous with this head, better than the classic version. It looks more natural in my opinion.

Thank you so much!

I think I agree. As nice as the "Classic" head is (can something that's still in Beta really be a "classic" already???), this one seems less severe looking, and more responsive, at least to the particular things I was trying to do.

I wish it were a bit less "young" looking, but I may play around with some new skins and see if I can't find one that brings a slightly more "mature" look to the head.

• Like 2