How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

D’awww, is squee! Hope you didn’t pluck them from baby angels!

I *am* an Angel. But only almost, I am only an initiate because something about the "how they see me" look. 

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4

Not that I would EVER hang out with a guy because of the car, but I'm drawn to nice cars like a moth to a flame. 

This one is not as well resolved as the silver Aston Martin, but hey, it matches my nail polish really well.................

Secondlife25.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Not that I would EVER hang out with a guy because of the car, but I'm drawn to nice cars like a moth to a flame. 

An oxymoron to men; womens' prerogative. Muahahaha.

I would hang out with him. But only as long as it is washed, (the car, too.)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

This one is not as well resolved as the silver Aston Martin, but hey, it matches my nail polish really well.................

Secondlife25.jpg

I guess the guy took the picture.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My first post on the Forums, a way to introduce myself in a sense.  I'm Rox! (And I'm loving this thread, going to go back and look at most of it.)  I love evolving my avi and seeing what everyone is doing when they really care about how their avi looks.  Some of the results are amazing!!!!!  So...Hiya!

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, LadyHeika said:

My first post on the Forums, a way to introduce myself in a sense.  I'm Rox! (And I'm loving this thread, going to go back and look at most of it.)  I love evolving my avi and seeing what everyone is doing when they really care about how their avi looks.  Some of the results are amazing!!!!!  So...Hiya!

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Welcome to the Forums!  

There are a couple other 'look at me' threads you might want to check out also - the 'Vanity Thread' in this section of the forum, and the 'What are you Doing Today' thread in the General Discussion section.

Love the B&W photos!  Very nice lighting effects.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LadyHeika said:

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Welcome to the madhouse!!!! :)

Nice look.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Psst! Guys of the forum? (And those with male alts, of course!)

CATWA Head Dude

Coming Soon, Limited Offer, 50% off price for 24 Hours,

STARTS Friday 23rd Nov. 00:01hrs SL Time
ENDS Friday 23th Nov. 23:59hrs SL Time [Not group notice time]

(Basically, all day Friday!)

Credits:
Skins from left: AviGlam, Insol, session.
Session eyes applier.
Deadwool suit.
Stealthic Mesh Hair.

45975285311_02b31cd269_h.jpg

(I know. Technically it's advertising, but it's the first ever half-price offer on a male Catwa Bento head, and I wanted to bring it to the attention of the guys in here, and any of the ladies whose menfolk and/or alts might be interested.)   

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1