How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

42 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Scandalize has a mini "hunt" it is 15 L per pumpkin. I think it's worth it for me, nothing is costume-looking or orange/bloody. Just fine black clothes.

https://prnt.sc/l58pzk

Edit: I unpacked it and it's Maitreya plus all Belleza and Slink sizes.

Great! My alt saw the pink and black stuff and is demanding an allowance. Since she is my hunter she feels she is entitled to it! =^.^=

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Great! My alt saw the pink and black stuff and is demanding an allowance. Since she is my hunter she feels she is entitled to it! =^.^=

And it is both black and twotone in the packs. Unfortunately I heard it is 2 days, until the 14th. It is a full sim, so it's trying and trying to get in.

@Marianne Little Thank you.  I've had the cuffs since 2015. They are Apple May Designs Simple Bracers, but I wasn't even aware of 50 linden Friday back then, so maybe, maybe not.

I got the corset from the MP. It's from Crash Styles, called The Agonist Corset and costs 50L. The corset is fitted for all the popular mesh bodies as well as classic. It does come with non-rigged left and right spiked pasties, but I don't like showing that much boobage in public, thus the hair choice. Sometimes I'll wear an applier top underneath, but I was feeling a "little" risque last night, lol.

EoD.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1