How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

At the risk of boring everybody silly...............................*whistles*.........after a mammoth away mission to the Malls, I have spent most of the last 24 hours either planning or making up outfits......this is not the whole list........

9_9:x  I'm getting the hang of this. Except for the frilly red corset......I can't find any knickers that don't show through. Do I need to apply the knickers to the tatoo or underwear layer??? No big deal but I'm  very exposed in that corset...............may have to be indoor use only........

The first one is my homage to Wonder Woman. The yellow one is my most demure outfit. Number five is the Blackberry freebie. It's just lovely. Number six is the corset.

I might bore you a bit more later.......... *smiles*.  Had a great day today in an empty house with nooo interruptions.

secondlife 11.jpg

secondlife 12.jpg

secondlife 14.jpg

secondlife 16.jpg

secondlife 17.jpg

secondlife 18.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

All of these outfits are cute, but I reaaaaallly very much like the first one! It's my fav out of all of these. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2018 at 12:40 PM, Fionalein said:

na you have 100s of German tourists to acompany you

Not to mention all Polish men! My Polish grandpa used to rock the sandals with socks, which I have always (semi-) jokingly referred to as the Polish national outfit.

Don't know what he'd think of this variation:

saga-852.jpg

• Like 12