How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I just have to post this, though it isn't how I look today.

Maureen - 10 yrs ago and now (taken at her 10 year Rez Day party last night)

5a90ff82892bb_Maureen-ThenandNow.thumb.jpg.0f4dfa088268dca9f733a28f305ae732.jpg

Sorry I missed your party.  Sadly, I had to work. :(  You look great and I hope you had lots of fun!! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, OnlyMon said:

You look better as a woman than I do as a woman. Teach me your wise oh wise one! *-*

Well thank you but I don't know about that, I love your look. :)

I only started an alt years ago to try couples photography so I didn't have to bother asking friends all the time if they could help me out. 

Down side is having two viewers open at the same time, lags a lot trying to take pictures and control two avatars. :)

I was lucky enough recently to hear about a free Genesis bento head so that helped. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Down side is having two viewers open at the same time, lags a lot trying to take pictures and control two avatars. :)

Be sure to drop the graphics settings on the alt login to the absolute lowest available; it helps a lot.  The alt doesn't need any decent graphics at all while you are taking pictures with your main account.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Be sure to drop the graphics settings on the alt login to the absolute lowest available; it helps a lot.  The alt doesn't need any decent graphics at all while you are taking pictures with your main account.

Thanks, I forgot about that, they are usually on medium, will set them to lowest and try. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Well proportioned facial features, Black Dragon view, massive tracts of land :)

Hmm, I might have well proportioned features, but thats about it lol Ive tried getting Black Dragon, but I have a Macbook and dont think my bootcamp could handle it lol

Edited by OnlyMon

46 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Well thank you but I don't know about that, I love your look. :)

I only started an alt years ago to try couples photography so I didn't have to bother asking friends all the time if they could help me out. 

I was lucky enough recently to hear about a free Genesis bento head so that helped. 

Thank you! :D I love your photos/style and if you ever need a subject.. im always bored lol 

Are you talking about the Kiana head from Genesis? Personally, not my favorite. I really like the Molly head Genesis released. Although, I dislike how exclusive she is with the skins therefore I wont buy it. 

Btw, your boobs look great! The more the merrier, right? 

Edited by OnlyMon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vin Soulstar said:

I think I might of gone a little too big on the boobs. lol

We used to always joke that that was how you could tell there was a male behind the female av.  Lots of guys really like big boobs and will often make them quite a bit too large for the body frame they are attached to.  :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We used to always joke that that was how you could tell there was a male behind the female av.  Lots of guys really like big boobs and will often make them quite a bit too large for the body frame they are attached to.  :D

I think I did the bigger boobs and curves because that's what I like in RL so it sort of just turned out that way. :P

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

No, not really.  Large but not unrealistically so.  My current body shape is close to this too so don't think I am pointing fingers.  I was just trying to be silly.

Oh I know you like to joke around on here so I didn't think you were pointing fingers. :)

4 hours ago, OnlyMon said:

Thank you! :D I love your photos/style and if you ever need a subject.. im always bored lol 

Are you talking about the Kiana head from Genesis? Personally, not my favorite. I really like the Molly head Genesis released. Although, I dislike how exclusive she is with the skins therefore I wont buy it. 

Btw, your boobs look great! The more the merrier, right? 

I might have to take you up on that offer although it tends to take me a rather long time to take a picture I like. 

Just like my RL photography, I will take hundreds of photos and sometimes only find one I like, sometimes none. :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Catrie said:

omg!!  I'm wearing pants!!  What is WRONG with me? :P

Throughout my first 3-4 years here, you could probably count on one hand the number of times that I was not in a dress.  Since I've returned, I've worn pants more, though still less than 25% of the time.  I wear pants more now because mesh pants are much better than the old prim ones and even applier pants are not bad, unlike the system ones that always truly did look painted on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Throughout my first 3-4 years here, you could probably count on one hand the number of times that I was not in a dress.  Since I've returned, I've worn pants more, though still less than 25% of the time.  I wear pants more now because mesh pants are much better than the old prim ones and even applier pants are not bad, unlike the system ones that always truly did look painted on.

I was the opposite.   When I played before, I was mainly in jeans, with a few dresses near the end.  Now that I'm back,  I find myself more in dresses and short skirts. lol  

• Like 1

Bad Hair Day for Men Only Monthly, plus a freebie (no group required) face tattoo from Zibska - which is only available until Monday:

40468318361_35f3fc0186_h.jpg

26597675828_c76eec4df9_h.jpg

Credits

Hair: [Bad Hair Day] - Ludic* (reds)
Face tattoo: Zibska - Pica (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega) - free gift
Suit: Gild - Ribbon Tie Long JK Suit (black w/s) (Slink, Sig, Jake)
Rings: RealEvil - Striker Rings & Claws (Slink, Sig)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Devilish Gacha* (Abyss #01)
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir Pack Vol 09
Skin applier: Swallow - Martin (ivory)
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Mesh ears: L'Etre - Ringed Mesh Ears

*review copy

• Like 23

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

ドキドキ

wow, stunning.

Thank you so much :)

@Maureen Boccaccio I'm so sorry I missed your tenth rezday party. I would have been there, but I was actually down the pub for a colleague's leaving 'do' and I didn't get home until the wee small hours. (And I was in no fit state to be online thereafter! :D)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2