How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Last night my daughter and I were opening some 'early Christmas gifts' (rewards from a ghost hunt we did together), so I got us a Christmas sweater each for the occasion. This is the one I got!

Shot taken in Philomenaville, they had such a nice Christmas tree I couldn't resist.

Snapshot_029.png

• Like 12

Well I said I'd never do it but I took the plunge and bought a bento head with new skin and eyes.

Still a work in progress, thanks to Skell for pointing me in the right direction for working on a bento head and AJ for helping out.

I'm getting there slowly.

Snapshot_151.jpg

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 17

Ok never got to go dancing the guy who invited me while i was working on the painting got called to be an EMT in a role play game, I ended up in a museum, bought a tee shirt in the gift store and switched to these long pants from Seven, one of my favorite things that just comes in standard sizing.

12.9_015.png

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

On my way to Azeroth (World of Warcraft)... thought I'd stop by and drop off a picture 9_9 Just think.. in a few minutes I will transform into a green skinned purple haired Orc chick B|

5a2b7ac722fbe_justanotherday.png.eb21275c7d8b2a4949404344251af5c0.png

Nothing (too) wrong with being Orc...prefer my Dranny chick though :P 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Well I said I'd never do it but I took the plunge and bought a bento head with new skin and eyes.

Still a work in progress, thanks to Skell for pointing me in the right direction for working on a bento head and AJ for helping out.

I'm getting there slowly.

Snapshot_151.jpg

Look out, Vin - you'll need a whole swag of body guards to protect you from the girls now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There was a steampunk event on the sim that I work at, so naturally I pulled out a hat that hasn't seen the light of SL since nearly 2009, and grabbed the closest dress I could find.  Also, somebody gave me a candy cane, so I apologize for snapping with my mouth open. ;) 

38949503991_aa5c7151ae_k.jpg

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 10