How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So normally when I post here, I just kind of post what I'm wearing without much regard to any particular theme.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I know SOME people here aren't ready for winter yet, and that's fine.  You can skip this post.   :P

I didn't do anything really special for this, I just used things I already had.  The only thing I bought for this was the eyes - Avi-Glam's Elysian "Ghost".  My regular blue/green eyes just didn't seem right for this look.

The rest is:

Head - Catwa's Daniel
Body - Slink Physique 
Skin - Stray Dog "Roman" w/o Brows + L'Etre Buttermilk tone
Hair - Stealthic's "Haunting"
Shirt - from the "Slade" outfit by Giz Seorn (formerly Gizza)
Pants - Gage from Fashionnatic
Shoes - Combat Boots by ROC
Tattoo - Poisonous Kiss from Identity

The photo was taken at Rustic Retreat - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DYNASTY CITY/143/218/1755

111417_005.png

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

So normally when I post here, I just kind of post what I'm wearing without much regard to any particular theme.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I know SOME people here aren't ready for winter yet, and that's fine.  You can skip this post.   :P

I didn't do anything really special for this, I just used things I already had.  The only thing I bought for this was the eyes - Avi-Glam's Elysian "Ghost".  My regular blue/green eyes just didn't seem right for this look.

The rest is:

Head - Catwa's Daniel
Body - Slink Physique 
Skin - Stray Dog "Roman" w/o Brows + L'Etre Buttermilk tone
Hair - Stealthic's "Haunting"
Shirt - from the "Slade" outfit by Giz Seorn (formerly Gizza)
Pants - Gage from Fashionnatic
Shoes - Combat Boots by ROC
Tattoo - Poisonous Kiss from Identity

The photo was taken at Rustic Retreat - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DYNASTY CITY/143/218/1755

111417_005.png

Nice!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Hey, is Diesel Works still making poses? Or are you inventory diving?

Inventory diving, I'm afraid. I think that pose was from their Gabriel set.

9 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Nice boots!

Thanks! Limited edition of 100 about three years ago, and boy did I hammer the TP into the sim to grab a pair :D

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Playing with shadows and a new hair style, and starting to feel like David Byrne -- "I've changed my hairstyle so many times now, I don't know what I look like..." Just a bit of cropping, no other edits on this one.

How do you get your hair cropped so short on the sides .. without razor burn? Yeesh!

• Haha 4

On 11/14/2017 at 7:17 AM, Skell Dagger said:

Deadwool is so worth it, even if you're not going full-formal. Actually, what I consider 'formal' is a tuxedo - or at the very least Black Tie - whereas Deadwool's suits are just excellent daily tailoring. Regardless, FashionNatic have some fantastic stuff and at really great prices.

I'll tip you and the other guys in this thread off regarding another great store that I recently discovered: ROC. They have male footwear from 99L per pair, and it all looks good quality.

LOL! Now you've done it. I'll call you 'Bette' from now on ;)

I just logged on to a notice that one of my oldest favourite stores - A:S:S - is closing down. A:S:S was the alternative store for freaky boys back in the day, and Pho Vinternatt was the first creator who sent me things for my (then Flickr-only) fashion pics, along with a bunch of other people whom he considered either friends or those whose work he enjoyed. I've never forgotten that kindness. He's starting a new, smaller brand, called Vinternatt, so I'll be following his work there.

Just four of my many old androgynous looks made possible in some way or another by A:S:S -

androgyne.thumb.jpg.5afca81d92b006eb37070f29c07cc8a0.jpg

And A:S:S also made what are still my favourite mesh apron-n-strap punk pants in SL  -

punk_pants.jpg.9ecf8dc2cdbb463d7d7a9ad474ceee99.jpg

Oh to hell with it. I'm going to have to chew my toes off now....Skelllllllll!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1