How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I'm not good at goodbye at all, so when he was like, " i think we should stop dating :) anyway we don't have a lot of common" I didn't know what to reply.  Like really,  3 months going into 4 months you're just seeing we don't have a lot in common? So being the social worker, I sat him down and we talked, and it seems there's just lack of communication, but I guess I wasn't worth the effort to improve in that area. But he don't wanna remove me as friend, what do I do? I was calm w/ him but thinking bout it now I'm getting in my feelings. Pic below is how I feel.Snapshot_622.thumb.png.4142aef548952807c0c391b02b348a5b.png

• Sad 14

1 hour ago, CurseSmile said:

I'm not good at goodbye at all, so when he was like, " i think we should stop dating :) anyway we don't have a lot of common" I didn't know what to reply.  Like really,  3 months going into 4 months you're just seeing we don't have a lot in common? So being the social worker, I sat him down and we talked, and it seems there's just lack of communication, but I guess I wasn't worth the effort to improve in that area. But he don't wanna remove me as friend, what do I do? I was calm w/ him but thinking bout it now I'm getting in my feelings. Pic below is how I feel.Snapshot_622.thumb.png.4142aef548952807c0c391b02b348a5b.png

This is a wonderful photo, although a sad story. You've really captured emotions with it.

No advice. Been there. It's rough. Sorry for your breakup  

• Like 8

Getting ready for a Day of the Dead theme party.

171028_006.png.e433397c5a8828cf330c32ef6230091c.png

Credits:

• Body: Gianni by Signature
  • Skin (head only) Neo by Prodigal
  • Hair: no_easy by no.match (I removed the hat that came with it, to use another)
  • Body Tattoo: Sugar Skull by PMS
  • Face tattoo: Sugar Skull #12 by Nomine
  • Hat: Dark Love by Rag Dollz
  • Vest: Joseph by Fate
  • Pants: Fortune by Lapointe & Bastchild

171028_009.png

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

Getting ready for a Day of the Dead theme party.

171028_006.png.e433397c5a8828cf330c32ef6230091c.png

Credits:

• Body: Gianni by Signature
  • Skin (head only) Neo by Prodigal
  • Hair: no_easy by no.match (I removed the hat that came with it, to use another)
  • Body Tattoo: Sugar Skull by PMS
  • Face tattoo: Sugar Skull #12 by Nomine
  • Hat: Dark Love by Rag Dollz
  • Vest: Joseph by Fate
  • Pants: Fortune by Lapointe & Bastchild

171028_009.png

Ok I'm suitably scared (well done, btw!).

• Like 5