How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

53 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I hadn't realized how chunky it looked, until you mentioned it.  I do have an upgraded, thinner one at my desk in the other room :)

------------------  

I remember the first computer I used at work, way back when.  It was called a "portable" because it came in two parts you could attach together and carry someplace, but it was the size of a small suitcase (and probably heavier than a packed suitcase would be).

Was it an Osborne or a Kaypro? We called them luggables.

9 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

I know where you are! I just need *one* of those dresses. Holler at me if there's a C on the pink and green one please!

*chuckle*  

I've won 2 so far - only one of which I really wanted - and still trying for 1-2 others.  I pop over periodically and semi monitor the group chat for the letters.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Today, he's looking like he's ready to test some updated cars.  No racing this week so it's all casual.  :D 

Gracious, I cannot drive in SL to save my life. I'll build roads and landscape mountains and streams and "national parks" but throw me in the drivers seat? Nope. Better be an empty sim or somebody is going to get thrown around. When do you have driving lessons? xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, norajulian said:

Gracious, I cannot drive in SL to save my life. I'll build roads and landscape mountains and streams and "national parks" but throw me in the drivers seat? Nope. Better be an empty sim or somebody is going to get thrown around. When do you have driving lessons? xD 

Driving in SL is all about the car.  Some of them are pretty easy to drive, and others break the laws of physics and launch you into the next region the moment you start moving  :D

Never thought about lessons, though...   (goes to look for a "student driver" sign on the MP)

4 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Driving in SL is all about the car.  Some of them are pretty easy to drive, and others break the laws of physics and launch you into the next region the moment you start moving  :D

Never thought about lessons, though...   (goes to look for a "student driver" sign on the MP)

I can make and upload my own for 10L. I'll be right over. I hope you have flame-retardant coveralls. 

• Like 2