How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

598ed690ae9f6_Screenshot-120817-110404.thumb.png.2ec23d9c00ee47de556d51ed09c97c0a.png

Top: SP Piaggio Violet Shirt Lime for Maitreya
Skirt: Baby Monkey Chinese Satin Pencil Skirt for Maitreya
Shoes: Kokoia Belice Olive for Maitreya
Stockings: AlaskaMetro stayup stockings, Maitreya applier
Underwear: MAAI Boya mesh panties for Maitreya
Necklace: BlackRose Hearts
Hair: YM Shop Jacqueline
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: WoW Angy Tan, Omega + classic
Eyes: InkHeart FPH dark blue
Lips: Glamorize Pink Mood

100% freebies except the body!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 09/08/2017 at 11:00 PM, Clover Jinx said:

Oberon, indeed!

I love doing this. "When did I get this? Have I worn this before? Oooo this would go great with that other thing, then add this..."

Exactly! Inventory-rummaging is like Christmas morning for me. I have so much stuff and I've forgotten about half of it, so when I find it, it's an "Ooooh!" moment that often sparks off a complete new look :)

On 09/08/2017 at 11:55 PM, RavenWildheart said:

Yes! Also - not looking at Skell's pics...not looking, not looking, not looking!

*waves his eyeliner pencil under ya nose* :P

On 10/08/2017 at 11:42 AM, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Only 3 hours? oO

Give or take 15 minutes, yeah. I based this one around that outfit. Had no idea initially in what direction I wanted to take it, but as it began to take shape that dark fae was all but screaming to be let out.

On 10/08/2017 at 3:23 PM, Donovan Michalski said:

Since I'm a big fan of following the advice of experts, here's another @Skell Dagger tribute post.

While I might know a little about SL's competitive motorsports scene, I know next to nothing about male avatar fashion.  So if I didn't say it before, I'll say it now - thanks Skell, your talent, time, and efforts are appreciated (not to mention the considerable amount of L$ you must sink into all this).  I can't imagine trying to navigate all these products without someone knowledgeable leading the way.

After picking up the Catwa/Paul head, I needed to find a skin for it that fit the mental image I have for myself, for the kind of appearance I want to portray.  I found that through Stray Dog, with their "Roman" look.  I wasn't totally satisfied with the hair I'd been using though, but decided to check out Stealthic after seeing one of the products on Skell's blog.  A few demos later, I opted for the "Haunting" style.  And thankfully I didn't have to open up my poor wallet to do it, as I still had enough L$ left over for the purchase.

Now I think it's time to settle in for a while, clean up and organize my inventory, and update all my outfit folders.  See you in a few months.  xD

donovan_001.png

Thanks so much, Donovan :) It's great to know I've been of some help. That's a great look you've got going there (and yeah, beware Stealthic; they're wallet-emptiers!)

As to how much L$ I've sunk into this over the years, uh... I try not to think too much about that!

• Like 10

17 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Out shopping in Paris and dreaming about a possible RL trip in 2018

paris small.jpg

Fantastic pic, Elora! If you can get to Paris IRL, do so. It's my favourite city in the world. I've been there several times, and I just adore it.

17 hours ago, Lara Aulder said:

Sickening Where do I subscribe for fan club? I wish to see your flickr or something similar, your photos are stunning!

Thank you so much! :$

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Fantastic pic, Elora! If you can get to Paris IRL, do so. It's my favourite city in the world. I've been there several times, and I just adore it.

Thank you so much! :$

Skell, I will surely ask you questions! Ghosty and I haven't been on a long vacation in years and we are way overdue.

Paris is his first pick - he's never been to anywhere in Europe yet so I'm happy to let him make that choice.  I haven't been to France yet and there's a ton of things we both want to see!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Skell, I will surely ask you questions! Ghosty and I haven't been on a long vacation in years and we are way overdue.

Paris is his first pick - he's never been to anywhere in Europe yet so I'm happy to let him make that choice.  I haven't been to France yet and there's a ton of things we both want to see!

Oh trust me, I have lots of tips for Paris ;) It's been a while since I last visited, but Ghosty's chosen well if that's where he wants to go.

My look of the day features new hair and new eyes. I've just been accepted into two blogger groups, and I'm loving the HUDs and colouring options for this hair. Definitely recommend demoing it. Unisex options available!

36528898285_3920b21901_b.jpg

Full credits here, because holy crap, I actually dragged my butt onto the blog and wrote stuff!

• Like 8

"What? Not done yet with your pics today? Fully dressed now? I mean, no focus on shoes this time? Oookay..."

Completely unusual look, but I loved the colours...

LeLutka Chloe Head / katat0nik glasses / Phoenix "Linda" hair / The Secret Store "Solic Draped Dress" / Yummy "Bombshell Beads / Izzie's Bento Eylashes applier /   #adored "Wednesday Lips Cabarnet Edition" / Veechi "Smoked Out Wing" eyeshadow

Snapshot_026.jpg

• Like 13