How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Zennessa said:

So today i tried my work out in these shoes to make it a little tougher and after almost breaking an ankle i figured i better just relax :D 

skin_003.png

skin_006.png

That reminds me.. I need to find a gym in SL, my avi needs to lose some weight :D

Edited by GettingAddicted
  • Like 5

On 8/1/2017 at 11:25 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I tell ya,I've had this mesh head for like thee, maybe even four months now.. I've messed with it a time or two and would give up..then go back to it and get frustrated and let it sit for a month..

I just couldn't get my face do even get close to resembling my shape I've had since the day I first made mine..

I have had the same exact shape since 2006..well other than tweaking my body..but my head I never messed with,until today..

All the messing with it, I did on my alt just because I have so much nostalgia  and memories wrapped up into it..

Finally today I started to make some headway in getting closer than I have so far..I'm still kind of nervous that I'm gonna forget where I left off for tomorrow when I do more to it..

I want to get as close as I can to my original look.. Right now I think my mesh head looks like my daughter more than me..So I have to be getting somewhat close..

hehehe

Anyways, I've been messing with it all morning and this is what I have so far..

36273962436_558ff63b1d_b.jpg

I was looking at this with my phone earlier. Now I'm seeing it better and it's really close to the other photos I've seen of you.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I was looking at this with my phone earlier. Now I'm seeing it better and it's really close to the other photos I've seen of you.

That actually looks awesome :-)

Bento heads were an issue for me at first, until I finally realized that I was trying to recreate a look that happened because of the flaws in the old system shape. When I reset my mental image to what I was trying to create when I first came to SL, I was immediately happier because I -had- that now :-)

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

:P I do have my moments, although I usually have to lie down for a while afterwards...

I tried several variants, since I'm usually fussy about how I block my colours (on the rare occasions when I wear them). I tend to top-and-tail (hair and footwear) or accent (hair and accessories) when it comes to colour. With the top also red, the colour of the boots was off-balance: red hair, red top, red pants, black boots. Even with the beetle jacket being black, it didn't look right.

As to how I look today, I can't show all of it since I've got my avatar ready for Friday's photoshoot and I probably shouldn't spoil it. However, since I've had to age Skell a little and make him more rugged (lordy, I should hand in my pretty boy card after this - lol!) I can give a teeny sneak preview of his eyes and furrow-y forehead ;)

teaser.jpg.09704e4957325541546b842e73f978fb.jpg

(Yes, the image is fully-loaded. That's all you're gettin'!)

That's a nice looking half a face.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RavenWildheart said:

Isn't it typical that, in the icy cold of a mid winter's evening with lashings of rain and freezing temperatures, those heat-seeking-missiles known as 'cats', suddenly need to be right up against you? (yes, most definitely mid-winter here!)5982dc1dd286b_grumpycat.thumb.png.9d8b4429ad5d65ac91ef74171c628b42.png

At least she's not sticking her nose into your book.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

They're just kidding Donovan. Look at the crowds! They're there to see you!! Go go go!

No! Wait wait wait...... where's your helmet?

That's actually a funny story.

You know how sometimes you get up from watching TV to go to the kitchen for a snack, and when you get back you can't find the TV remote because you took it to the kitchen with you?

Well...

thursday_005.png

• Like 8