How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

23 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I hope you earn real money editing photos, because Holy Cats!

I stopped earning real money when I retired in 2012 (2011 if my last client doesn't eventually pay). Now I live off the bets I placed two decades ago.

I enjoy odd kinds of photography (astro, micro, time-lapse, high-speed) almost as much as I enjoy noodling with my imagery in Photoshop. I'm currently producing artwork for the walls of my newly repainted RL house and some of that energy leaked out into the forum. I think of what I do as tinkering. I don't have much fashion sense and I'm not artistic, so I fall back on my technical skills and my love of the absurd. They've never failed me.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

Seems I can't load them on my sl profile though! 

It is a bug that hits some folks all the time, others some of the time, and still others none of the time.  LL knows and apparently has tried to fix it a few times.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is a bug that hits some folks all the time, others some of the time, and still others none of the time.  LL knows and apparently has tried to fix it a few times.

Oh that's lovely lol least I can still post to Facebook and flickr lol.. 

• Like 1

I'm on the left in this pic, which was made today, therefore that's how I looked today, or for part of it - all of 15 minutes actually!  An associate of mine created the other three shapes that typify three female shape crazes that have swept through SL within the last 10 years.  My job was to be a 'control' as I've hardly changed shape at all during my 10 years in SL. Perhaps someone could make a similar montage for male shape crazes!

Shape Crazes.png

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 9

What a coincidence!  Just after I'd finished helping with the montage posted above, who should I bump into but a stereotypical male newbie circa 2007, just across the road from my place!   A good 7ft tall, I reckon.  By the way, that's not my place in the background. it's out of shot behind the tree on the left.

noob 2007_001.jpg

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 8