How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just logged on for a few minutes, but saw I had the redelivery of the swimsuit I had requested the day before, so I had to put it on to be ready for the Fourth.

image.jpeg

• Like 11

15 hours ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Who accuses you of being mean? I don't think I have ever seen you in that light! What the hell are they smoking???? lol! 

Most recently I was accused of being racist because I made a comment about Sorority girls.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

Thank you :) It's one of my all time favorite films \o/

You may like this old post of mine..it was not long after the movie came out if I remember right..I was setting up my sim for a series of shots and scenes that were based from the movie..

I ended up only doing the test shots which are  in this post..I ended up getting rid of my sim about a month later,so I never got to finish..But the globe that  I used  that surrounded the sim made for such amazing atmosphere..

I still have everything,just need the time and to get another sim.. I loved  making scenes like those :)

I think I ended up calling them Cekapunch just to stay clear of any possability of legal stuff..hehehe

I think it's the 11th post down..

CekaPunch

once I seen this trailer for the first time and then  break into Zeppelin,I was hooked and waiting..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Sailor Cosmos

SCFL4.jpg

You made it into the Crystal Hearts Event? Wow, that on itself is some proper magical girl power. I've given up and now wait till the middle of the month to try my luck again on getting on that sim.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

You made it into the Crystal Hearts Event? Wow, that on itself is some proper magical girl power. I've given up and now wait till the middle of the month to try my luck again on getting on that sim.

Yes i made it in twice, but thats after 2 and half days + thousands of teleport attempts....

• Like 1

I wear contacts, and sometimes glasses in RL, I might wear glasses more often if I had a pair that looked like this.

7.4glasses_001.png

They are from JumoFashion, the Perry Sunglasses, way more than I would typically spend for glasses, but so worth it.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 8