How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Did you create that avatar?

That's one of the most awesome avatars ever,I love it! \o/

Reminds me of something a bit more 'trumpified' i saw in Maemilkkot a few months back, had a look it's not there anymore but just along in Raon there's this one, i temp derendered the trump head

web_58cdc100b015401928000001.jpgtrump_001.thumb.png.c16bb3a04b614ec6c9e64029dd61fea1.png

• Like 2

I was debating whether to share this, but it isn't like you all don't know how bad I can be at times. I wanted to see if I could sit on these speakers, and I could but my skirt was cutting down into the speaker so I took that off, and well you know how it is here in SL.

speakers.png

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Reminds me of something a bit more 'trumpified' i saw in Maemilkkot a few months back, had a look it's not there anymore but just along in Raon there's this one, i temp derendered the trump head

HA! My "Make America Kittens Again" app appears to be working just fine! It changes most internet photos of dunderhead to pictures of kittens!!! This is what I see

Screenshot (3).png

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I was debating whether to share this, but it isn't like you all don't know how bad I can be at times. I wanted to see if I could sit on these speakers, and I could but my skirt was cutting down into the speaker so I took that off, and well you know how it is here in SL.

speakers.png

I hate how my skirts can get stuck in benches and fancy chairs. It's sometimes hard to stand up again.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Looks perfectly G rated to me!

• Like 2