How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I can feel your pain and totally understand the process of trying to upgrade to use the new features but still look and feel like "you".  I am still on that road........

You will get there. The missing piece needed for the perfect fit may not exist yet as of now, but it will eventually come. It took me 5 years to find a good enough match for the vision I have for my avatar's face. I had to put up with the bulky arms of Gianni and Jake for 4 years before CZ Slim came about.  If EvoX hadn't become predominant, you bet I'd still be living with my old head. (heh)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

You will get there. The missing piece needed for the perfect fit may not exist yet as of now, but it will eventually come. It took me 5 years to find a good enough match for the vision I have for my avatar's face. I had to put up with the bulky arms of Gianni and Jake for 4 years before CZ Slim came about.  If EvoX hadn't become predominant, you bet I'd still be living with my old head. (heh)

Thanks!  Five years, huh?  Sigh..........

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thanks!  Five years, huh?  Sigh..........

Hopefully, it won't be as long for you.  It's an exercise of patience and making do with what's available in the meantime.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If those are my favorite Tres Blah jeans, she really needs to update those and that shirt, for.Reborn.

Lovely pic.

Tres Blah Cuffed Jeans and Aspen Tunic, oldies but goldies.  So comfortable!!  And agreed, time for some Reborn love. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
21 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It's like you know something I don't think you know!

And I'm not telling. 😜

I take this to mean "you're not telling ANYONE ELSE!" I thank you for that!

(But since I already know, what you know, that I didn't think you know, then am pretty sure I know what you know already!)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Love the hairs! (The dangly out of place hairs, in fact "all of the hairs".  Colloquially, "love the hurr!!")

Now THOSE little dangly hairs could use some flexi!

• Like 3