How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Kimberly from 1313 MockingBird Lane. The dress can be worn without the harness. It's currently on sale for L$75 for The Saturday Sale.

Thanks!!! Sorry for the multiple posts. My internet is really bad right now, and I didn't know my question posted. If it comes in Maitreya petite, I'll get it for my wife. You looked really sexy in it, and I think she would too!!!

7 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Thanks!!! Sorry for the multiple posts. My internet is really bad right now, and I didn't know my question posted. If it comes in Maitreya petite, I'll get it for my wife. You looked really sexy in it, and I think she would too!!!

Yes, it's for Maitreya and Maitreya petite only.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Great pic!!! Either he really likes what you made, or it's a "what is this?" which again, can be positive or negative. 

Thank you x3 I thought a while of an answer to this but no matter what I thought of it involved a use for the word noodle that would probably get me banned for a few days XD my mind is in the gutter today I think 😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Yes, it's for Maitreya and Maitreya petite only.

It seems prices vary widely between inworld and MP. I got the Fatpack for Cait for $L299 on MP, while it was $L550 in the inworld store.. Go figure. Inworld is usually less expensive. The $L75 IS a good deal for one colour though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Thank you x3 I thought a while of an answer to this but no matter what I thought of it involved a use for the word noodle that would probably get me banned for a few days XD my mind is in the gutter today I think 😂

LOL, well it does look like a bit of a limp noodle....referring to the "pasta" of course....

• Like 3

I started to work on a new look today and thought I would try a style of hair I usually don't wear..

I ended up finding a really nice style that is out of my norm at the Foot Loose& Fancy Free event, From Stealthic called Riot..

It wasn't too bad of a price for the full pack either..

A lot of styles I find like this make me look like I'm a teen or anime, Which I'm not trying to go for.. this one really works I think..

Snapshot_094.thumb.png.3208c0cf770d5009383df0fd09b81680.png

• Like 21

47 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I started to work on a new look today and thought I would try a style of hair I usually don't wear..

I ended up finding a really nice style that is out of my norm at the Foot Loose& Fancy Free event, From Stealthic called Riot..

It wasn't too bad of a price for the full pack either..

A lot of styles I find like this make me look like I'm a teen or anime, Which I'm not trying to go for.. this one really works I think..

Snapshot_094.thumb.png.3208c0cf770d5009383df0fd09b81680.png

Ooohhh pretty!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1