How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 5/5/2022 at 12:01 AM, Rowan Amore said:

When a Walk in the Park goes Horribly Wrong

What a great shot! (Doves scare the hell out of me too.)

ETA: You're really killing it, the last three or four shots, Rowan. Wonderful photos!

On 5/5/2022 at 10:38 AM, Jane Edelman said:

Charm.png

You have a lovely avi! And the shot is beautifully crisp and clear!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2022 at 6:36 PM, DalNiente said:

Goth Guile

I love the simplicity of this picture, and the colours. And you also look adorable. (I think I just bought that hair -- it looks better on you!)

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I spent the last 2 months or so focusing on my avatar appearance.  New skin, clothes, makeup packs and jewelry I never really bothered with before.  I even found some trendy and sexier clothes.  Nothing too crazy, but different than my usual look.  I changed over from appliers to BOM and just generally updated everything.  I had fun. 

I will keep some of the new looks and outfits I created and maybe pull them out occasionally to wear, but I never got past the feeling of wearing a costume. So, back to comfy, wallflower Cinn.  I did decide to keep one of my new skins for daily use and of course I am still addicted to hair shopping.  I will probably put some of the new jewelry into rotation, as well.

image.thumb.jpeg.5c57f498c7a0cfcebae942e6075027ef.jpeg

There's a club I go to regularly on Friday nights. I generally try to doll myself in something new and "edgy" for it. A few weeks ago, I couldn't be bothered, so I just went wearing jeans, a tee, and a windbreaker -- and immediately received a compliment for looking . . . casual? Everyday? Something like that. But it did make me realize that I am most "me" wearing simple, casual, everyday clothing. So I don't go "edgy" on Friday nights anymore.

Really lovely pic, Cinn. And you look fabulous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Not even being "vintage" makes sorting and folding laundry any more glamorous or fun.

ETA: God, I'm such an idiot. I've posted this pic before. Duh.

Take back your "likes" everyone!

/me facepalms

The-Laundry--Final-Blank.thumb.png.993d4461348bf6088788ebdbb217af72.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 21

14 hours ago, cariboustag said:

...in which I meticulously edited the straps to line up with belt rivets like an absolute psycho.

I ended up needing to use a version of a dagger *without* straps to actually line it up, I wanted a "scout carry" and it was designed to hang from the hip, so getting it to lay across the back of my hips...

Well, good to see I'm not the only one who obsesses about parts lining up the way they should XD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I love the simplicity of this picture, and the colours. And you also look adorable. (I think I just bought that hair -- it looks better on you!)

Thank you so much. While the background is simple, the colors give the photo a little more depth. It contracts with the emo look. Gives it a warm feeling. With the hair try every color. I'm using the lighter black as the darker is harder to see detail but you might find a color that really suits you that you normally don't use. Bet it will look just as good or better.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, panterapolnocy said:

Updating my old kimono outfit from flexiprim-fullbright-carpet to this. Decent enough, I guess.

KimonoBlue.jpg

I think "gorgeous" would be a far more apt description.

(This is the third time, btw, I've tried to post a response to this. The forum censor-software . . . yeeeesh.)