How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 3/21/2022 at 4:32 AM, Robberinthemuseum said:

I pissed myself a little in RL. So funny. You probably thought I was afk. I just couldn't type! I didn't get a pic of the funniest one with your little head popping up from behind the sofa haha

I have simply got to find a way/ time space of logging into Second Life and soon. You are all having way too much fun! I have no idea what you and Cinn were actually up to, but it certainly made me laugh out loud to see your photo and read your conversation on here.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I have simply got to find a way/ time space of logging into Second Life and soon. You are all having way too much fun! I have no idea what you and Cinn were actually up to, but it certainly made me laugh out loud to see your photo and read your conversation on here.

Do it Marigold!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, SkylarNitely96 said:

Sizzzzlin......

Thanks!!! It wasn't meant to be sexual though. I was in the shower, and  just forgot. I was working on other things, and then randomly started playing with the camera. I saw this image , and thought it showed the beauty in the combination of things.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Was it about a statement on objectification, or simply just for fun?

Just fun! We've been discussing Steampunk elsewhere, and I don't really own much of anything that qualifies. German Expressionism is apparently as close as I can get right at the moment.

• Like 3