How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Ņ̷̭̤̯͍̳̈́ó̶̡͔̟̥̩̜̆̎̔̽̑̀̿͂͗̆̈́̕͜ͅͅt̶̤͍̙̭͍̦́̑͆͒̋ ̵̡̪̟̤̦͈͚̺͖̓̄̅͛̈́̔́͝Ẁ̸̡̩͉̩̩i̴̗͖͑͛̅̀̓͌͋̀͆̎̄̚t̵̲̯̜̭̦͉͛͆́̓̉͑̉͊̕͘̕̕͝h̵͖̼͔͋̿̿̄̆̕͘͠͠o̵̧͓̗̗̺̣̭̹̜̣̗͇̍̓̀̆́̐̈́̅̀̔̽́͘̕ů̴̯̩͚͈̤̜̖̄̒̒̐́͘t̶̡͔̻̻̞̤̥̅̄͌̈͊͛ ̶̡̺͉̪͈̰̺̬̞͎̱̗̳̭̆̑̎̐͑͜͝͝͝M̸̢̧̨̧͉̰̤̮̲̮̬̲̯̔̓̈̉͑̒̆̒̒̋̋͝ë̵̢̡̖͍͖̼̦̠̪̞́̒̄̊̀̐͆͜

lexi_027as.png

• Like 26

I pulled out all the stops today to get some rare pictures of all my sisters together. Running five viewers on two laptops is tough, and after a while the lag gets impossible, even on moderate graphics, but for a first time gathering I had a lot of fun.

The first pic is taken at home after the event, so just a simple shot. I didn't realise how alike Salty and Ellie look when together. The glasses don't help.

The second one is after I assembled three of us in world, waiting for the others to arrive.

Finally we were together, but I had to make do without maxing the graphics.

SL26.png

SL32.png

SL29.png

• Like 28

12 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Thank you!  I think I was staring at it too long because when I put him back on the building stand it was obvious his neck was too short.  I increased the head a bit and the neck a lot and widen the shoulders just a tiny bit to stay two head-heights wide.

20200315_005.thumb.jpg.4e077543e7965dc18f32fa584e9ff229.jpg  20200315_006.thumb.jpg.e431686a65273caac463c259bacd7318.jpg

So there's my malt; ready to go pick up some chicks.  He is in desperate need of some good clothes tho.

Pecs are short and abs tall... Pecs should be just above the midpoint of the biceps.

Examples

• Like 2
  • Haha 1