Disappearing hands

Sagadin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am having a problem with my Slink bento hands. They have this tendency to disappear into my body when certain animations are running. One of the AO's I am using has a few fold-arms-across-my-chest animated stands and when my arms are crossed each hand gets absorbed in the other forearm and it looks pretty terrible. The same happens with some hands on hips pose animations. The hand doesn't know where to stop but ends up disappearing into my side. Is there any solution to this or do I just have to learn to live with these glitches in animations? Are there any AO's that are tailor made for specific bodies that might avoid the issue? I am wearing a Slink Physique body with the new Slink bento hands. 

Thanks!

Saga

The problem is that the animations are not body specific but rather specific to the shape it was created for. This is an issue with both poses and animations. So to Talli's point it is always advisable to try out the animation or pose prior to purchase. Outside of changing your shape there isn't anything you can do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.