Question

Hi guys

I converted all my L to USD (sold them )and i can't get it on my credit card. I can't open up a paypal account because it won't let me verify it so i can't get my lindens back. Is there any way LL can repay me inworld? It's a pretty big sum so it's stuck there i don't know what to do

Edited by AllisonnArgent

6 answers to this question

So I can give a credit card as my payment info, but couldn't cash my L$ back to it - interesting.  I've never tried to take money out, so did not know that.

That's it. B|   See

How can I withdraw USD credit from my account balance?

You may choose to withdraw your US dollar balance via PayPal or Skrill. This is known as a process-credit request, because you are requesting to process credit from the Second Life system to your real-world account.

• Like 2

You can't transfer money TO a credit card.  That's not LL's fault, it's just the way credit cards work.  However, you can use a credit card as a backup funding source to "verify" a PayPal or Skrill account.  See their respective websites for the correct procedure.  Once your account is verified, you can then use it as a destination for your Process Credit transaction.

On 5.5.2017 at 4:43 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

You can't transfer money TO a credit card.  That's not LL's fault, it's just the way credit cards work. 

Actually often you can transfer money to a credit card, I have done that often enough (Visa and Mastercard) with money won on Poker websites :-) There even were times when I received a little interest on a positive credit card balance (more than on my normal banking account). Sadly those times are long gone...