Zethnos

Selling ad space on my land?

Hello,

I recently set up some land and the traffic is growing at a good rate. I am wanting to sell ad space, but I am not sure where to advertise that. Do I just go around to different store owners and club owners asking them to advertise on my land? Is there a better way to do this?

Best way is to simply put the rent boards right there where your main traffic happens. You say traffic is growing which means more and more people are coming to your land. If they see an ad space they are going to rent it :)

6 minutes ago, Tamara Artis said:

Best way is to simply put the rent boards right there where your main traffic happens. You say traffic is growing which means more and more people are coming to your land. If they see an ad space they are going to rent it :)

Yeah the land is just a small area and is all in one building. It's just over 1k traffic after about 3 days of being active. I am hoping they buy ad space but I have a feeling they may not :P was just hoping there was a group or forum section or something that would be a good place to announce the boards lol.

There is no place to advertise in these forums. You might be able to buy advertising space on a blog.

Just now, Pamela Galli said:

There is no place to advertise in these forums. You might be able to buy advertising space on a blog.

okay thanks