send pic via email (firestorm)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you verified that email address? As per this update on LL's news feed, in order to receive offline IMs and suchlike to your email, you need to verify your email address. That may also be affecting snapshots to email, too. It's worth checking, just to make sure, even if you think you verified it in the past.

• Like 1

You may have to hold out for the next version of Firestorm it may be broke along with sending a snapshot to profile i was informed in the FS group more or less when i asked if sending pics to profile was broken LL broke it fixed it and it'll be up and running again in the next Firestorm 

The thing about not being able to send photos to profile is that its not 'broken' for everyone! 

I had problems a few weeks back, and couldnt for 3 days but a friend from some town as me could. Anyway I can again now. 

@Jurgen Congrejo Have you tried sending photos direct to your computer (save to disc)? Its faster than email. 

• Like 1

Sending a snapshot to email is still broken on the latest Firestorm release (5.0.1) - it will be fixed in the next release.
LL released a hotfix for the snapshot to email bug.  If you use the latest LL viewer from Downloads | Second Life  it will work.

Sending a snapshot to the profile feed has been really flaky lately & intermittently fails.
This seems to affect all viewers so I suspect it's a problem at the back end.
There's a bug report filed at https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-100516

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.