BloodyKitty230

Female looking for male partner

Hello there everyone, you can call me Kelly.

I'm looking for a male Second Life partner that I can hang out and do things with. I am shy and quiet, but also kind, generous, and loving. I am not a romantic person as of yet due to my inexperience in the dating aspect, but that can develop over time more and more if we are able to connect. I love to dance, shop, play games, and hang out. I want someone who is interested in the same sort of stuff I am, and that we can connect easily. I do not voice all the time due to living under my parents roof, but when I can I will. 

IM me in world if interested. (Serious people only)

On 5/3/2017 at 0:51 AM, BloodyKitty230 said:

Serious people only

That rules out us lighthearted, cheerful people! *walks off into the sunshine*

Shy and quiet? In SL? Really? Get over that, I am shy and quiet and introverted in RL, I have actually been accused of being mute. But here I can hide behind an avatar and open up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Shy and quiet? In SL? Really? Get over that, I am shy and quiet and introverted in RL, I have actually been accused of being mute. But here I can hide behind an avatar and open up.

Even though I do talk more in SL and more easily open up to folks, my RL personality stills seem to rule when it comes to me trying to start a conversation with someone - I revert back to shy and introverted.

• Like 4

Actually I think a big part of it for me is actually typing as opposed to opening my mouth and talking. But I think even that is a form of hiding, hiding my voice behind text.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Actually I think a big part of it for me is actually typing as opposed to opening my mouth and talking. But I think even that is a form of hiding, hiding my voice behind text.

That is likely why I can open up easier in SL, but doesn't help me in starting a conversation.

• Like 2

Maybe I learned it pole dancing, and opening up conversations in the hope of getting a tip, :) I think that is the one secret to success at that game, a certain percentage of your conversations are going to pay off for you, the more you can start the better chances you have of going home with money in your bra.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DorianDiaz said:

The lady is just looking for a nice person. ¿Why the bullying guys?

Nice guys are rare in SL. And the few there are often have some other issue.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Nice guys are rare in SL. And the few there are often have some other issue.  

Your own personal experience is not the same as everyone else's. There are plenty of nice guys out there. I'm partnered to one ;) 

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Your own personal experience is not the same as everyone else's. There are plenty of nice guys out there. I'm partnered to one ;) 

One doesn't equate to many of course, I know they exist, my own partner being another one of them. 

Actually I have meet a lot of really nice guys here but many of them have no interest in an SL relationship. They are here for something else, one is a pilot, another promotes his RL business ect. ect. They are friendly and all, but never seem to want to go beyond just casual chat.

Nice guys exist :D

I exist 9_9

The thread is very popular by the way hehe.

Edited by DorianDiaz
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 6:26 AM, seanabrady said:

Most of the really nice guys I meet are not guys in SL. ?

On 5/3/2017 at 10:21 AM, BloodyKitty230 said:

I'm looking for a male Second Life partner that I can hang out and do things with. I am shy and quiet, but also kind, generous, and loving. I am not a romantic person as of yet due to my inexperience in the dating aspect, but that can develop over time more and more if we are able to connect. I love to dance, shop, play games, and hang out. I want someone who is interested in the same sort of stuff I am, and that we can connect easily. I do not voice all the time due to living under my parents roof, but when I can I will. 

I've noticed that "most" guys looking for relationships may not be very faithful.

You can meet some of the very best guy friends for sure.

Those who can live with an Open relationship in SL might be much more happier then having to be bound to a single person. 

Very few have the guts and courage to pull through a devoted relationship. 

As for me, I've really been away from SL relationships. Cuz things might end up traumatic and no matter how much you deny it. That affects your RL as well.

But if you are looking for someone to talk to.. Text me anytime :)

• Like 1

On 5/21/2017 at 7:42 AM, NyxieNevermore said:

Nice guys exist I've met plenty in SL. Doesn't mean they are looking.

nice guys are out there it cud be they are most likely the ones who dont strike a conversation with ladies first without a decent reason to.

• Like 1

Dating in SL is like finding a good parking lot: the good ones are already taken and the free ones you don't want. I have to agree with Ella on this one :) While trying to communicate with people around SL you get to know some of them. Once you get enough rejection you start to find other ways to enjoy your time in SL, rather that talking to that cute lady sitting all alone on a chair near a fire on a beach. Why ? Well that's easy. A simple hello can be interpreted like I'm a hunk and i want to ride you like a horse on a rodeo day.. due to the simple fact that, other guys did that to her... even worse than that is when she is mixed up in some weird stuff in which you don't want to be a part of. So.. you just passing by, maybe missing a unique chance to meet someone special. Don't worry.. he's out there :)  And nice guys are out there, maybe busy building something, taking a picture or looking at the sky :))

Of course part of the problem is that even when you find that nice guy, there might still not be magic. I had been in SL over a year and a half and met lots of nice guys and even had two boyfriends, before I met someone magical.

• Like 1

On 2017-05-02 at 10:51 PM, BloodyKitty230 said:

HI Kelly, that is  a very nice post.  i do hope you find someone nice.  please also remember to search in game as not all users read the forums.  you can use the search feature to search for the term "dating" and it will bring up different sims you can go to meet people. some may have boards you can use to list yourself, and others you may just sit around and chat at.

let us know how it turns out for you :)