Unable to Purchase Items in the Marketplace

Synade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am unable to purchase items in the marketplace. If I click 'buy now' or 'check out', I get sent back to the main page without receiving my items. I have tried it using the Second Life viewer and my Chrome browser. Neither work. I tried Internet Explorer, but it wouldn't even let me log in on the sight. Could someone shed some light on what could be going on?

4 answers to this question

It could be as simple as this:

When you go to check out, you're shown a page with a lot more items on it.  This is a last minute attempt to get you to make an impulse buy...a common sales tactic.  Just scroll down the page, and you will find the confirmation button to complete your purchase.

3 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It could be as simple as this:

When you go to check out, you're shown a page with a lot more items on it.  This is a last minute attempt to get you to make an impulse buy...a common sales tactic.  Just scroll down the page, and you will find the confirmation button to complete your purchase.

This.  The first time I went to the redesigned MP (they did not use to do that), I also thought the purchase process was not working.  Drove myself crazy for quite a few minutes before I accidentally scrolled down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.