Sign in to follow this  
Irishamericanbasementdwell

How do I change my maturity settings???

Question

12 answers to this question

To change maturity settings you must go to preferences then general then select the maturity settings from the dropdown menu. Note that in order to be able to select Mature and Adult you should be 18+ and age verified to select Adult.

Is the menu bar available in Basic mode? If not, on the next log in, on the log in screen, select Advanced from the dropdown menu next to the Log in button.

- Luc -

You may be in the Basic mode viewer, log out and change to advanced mode on the login screen and if you restart the viewer you should see "Me" up in the top left corner of your screen, even on the login page.

Then log back in and you will have lots more features that weren`t there on basic mode.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Basic-mode-FAQ/ta-p/733541

OK I have verified my age it has gone through just fine now i need to change my maturity setting but when i go to me preferences it is only g or m adult is not on their. how do i fix this?

@ Entise, It can take a few days to update, if you add payment info to your account you will be account verified and that should let you change your maturity rating to adult too.