Where do you live?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

One of the girls (they were girls when I met them; can't change how I think of them) I danced with at the one High School reunion I've gone too (20th, I think) said she was living in Austin, Minn. I'd actually spent the better part of a winter in Minnesota a year or two earlier and because I tend to explore I had been through Austin (I was based in the Twin Cities), so I said, "I've been to Austin! Been to Houston, too!" (and there's one of those in Minnesota, a bit west of La Crosse) and on one of my trips which got as far south as Iowa I'd been there, too. She just smiled, probably thinking, "Probably didn't even hear the "Minnesota" thing; idiot thinks I was talking about Texas."

That's a Dilley of a tale.  :)     (Oops ... That one is Texas.)

• Like 4

I live on the west coast of Florida.  Been here for a very long time.  I love it.  Everything I want to do is here.  Swim, Scuba dive, Camp, The Attractions (Disney world and others...)

Here is a video I took with my drone.  It is located about 6 miles north of where I live.  This is a short flight over the Aripeka wetlands.  Enjoy!

Peace!

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 7

On 7/13/2017 at 3:39 PM, Chaser Zaks said:

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, or more specifically, fBE² QhaGFcKrsfU=

I LOVE Elizabethtown! When I was growing up, we'd (my parents and I) always stay at the Holiday Inn in Elizabethtown on our way down home to Tennessee and Alabama (where my mom and dad were from). It was kind our little tradition to always stop and stay there. It's such a pretty town!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

I LOVE Elizabethtown! When I was growing up, we'd (my parents and I) always stay at the Holiday Inn in Elizabethtown on our way down home to Tennessee and Alabama (where my mom and dad were from). It was kind our little tradition to always stop and stay there. It's such a pretty town!

The best part of Living in Tennessee is, Rooting for the Crimson Tide and feeling the Hate from Vols fans..

Roll Tide!! \o/

hehehehe

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The best part of Living in Tennessee is, Rooting for the Crimson Tide and feeling the Hate from Vols fans..

Roll Tide!! \o/

hehehehe

ROLLLLLL TIDE!! My alma mater!! I went to nursing school there!!! Bear Bryant is considered a God!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I'm in the UK, southest-westest Wales, to be exact-ish:

SVW-C80-1112-0167-1024PX_1.thumb.jpg.fb7b92efaac78c3b9d7f85d418a4d444.jpg

I drive past this on the way to work every day:

23-09-14-Britains-Best-Getaways-Pembrokeshire-Wales-carew-castle.thumb.jpg.788287218713f391ccaf754237b6c77d.jpg

...but I grew up in Gibraltar, Saudi Arabia, Berlin (when there was a West and East), and various parts of England and Scotland.

Edited by LexxiXhan
added links to gowing-up places.
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.