Where do you live?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

LMAOOOO! If you only knew just how untrue that is! He is a carbon copy of me (with a few differences, haha) I think it pi$*es my ex off because he's so much like me, and NOTHING like him! 

I don't much resemble either of my parents, until I start speaking. Then it becomes obvious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Maybe.

Maybe not.

It's actually difficult to tell. There are times I swear she's trying to gaslight me, but you ask her she'll say I'm doing the same to her.

It's a shame we aren't triplets, we could use a tie-breaking vote.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Maybe.

19 minutes ago, Snugs McMasters said:

Maybe not.

It's actually difficult to tell. There are times I swear she's trying to gaslight me, but you ask her she'll say I'm doing the same to her.

It's a shame we aren't triplets, we could use a tie-breaking vote.

You two stop that right now or I'm turning this car around.  o.O

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...points to the pretty horses in the field on your side of the car, then brushes all of her cracker crumbs onto your side of the back seat.

....brushes crumbs off of lap, picks nose and reaches towards you "Here, can you hold this for a minute??"

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, Aislin Ceawlin said:

West Bloomfield, Michigan! (USA) Although, I was born and raised in Royal Oak, Michigan. (If anyone is interested)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Oak,_Michigan

No way! I grew up in Warren, Michigan, about 3 miles from you. Now I'm a little further north like you, but I'm around Utica. To those not from around here, Warren is the suburb directly north of Detroit, with 8 mile (like the movie) separating them. Yep, Eminem grew up right around the block from me, but I'm quite a few years older. Kid Rock was more around my time.

Interesting note about 8 mile today. I just had to drive down it the other day. There are around 50 Pot stores lining 8 mile, because none of the suburbs will allow a pot store in their city. It's crazy seeing all those "clinics" lining the road.

Edited by Medhue Simoni
  • Like 4

On 5/3/2017 at 5:29 AM, Bobbie Faulds said:

The center part of the state was actually settled by people from New York.

Settled just after the Civil War, and at the time very few Southerners could afford to move to the new lands opening up in Central Florida. My family knows they are the descendants of Yankees, but don't try to get them to admit it.

On 5/13/2017 at 0:17 PM, Aislin Ceawlin said:

....brushes crumbs off of lap, picks nose and reaches towards you "Here, can you hold this for a minute??"

...holds it for a minute, examining it in detail before rolling down her window and flicking it onto the windshield of the car behind us.

(I swear I posted this days ago, but I must not have pressed "Submit Reply" hard enough.)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.