Where do you live?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of the greatest things about SL is getting to know people from all over the world, from places I never before met anyone. I am often surprised when people mention where they live -- I sort of expect everyone to live in my country (USA) and guess what, they don't! 

If you feel comfortable doing so, post where you live -- continent, country, state, province etc., or city. 

I am in Texas.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Harvard researchers theorize that Snugs and I live in the rostral dorsolateral pontine tegmentum. There hardly seems to be room there for the both of us. And that particular tegmentum can usually be found wandering around aimlessly in the general vicinity of Port Washington, Wisconsin.

*Waves at you across the lake!

• Like 1

Just now, Aislin Ceawlin said:

*Waves at you across the lake!

... waves back!

Aislin, is it true, as my Father emphatically explained to me as we peered across the lake from our beach when I was a child, that you mysterious folks on the east shore eat popcorn with forks? (Tell me yes, as that's the only answer I'm prepared to accept).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

... waves back!

Aislin, is it true, as my Father emphatically explained to me as we peered across the lake from our beach when I was a child, that you mysterious folks on the east shore eat popcorn with forks? (Tell me yes, as that's the only answer I'm prepared to accept).

NEVER!!! ALthough, I have seen pizza eaten with fork and knife, which boggles the mind! ALTHOUGH, I can not speak for the ones who live north of the bridge on the piece of land that originally belonged to you guys!

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.