creating an anime male?

umbrellamonk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Note: anime jargon below.  desu.

Anyway, as the title suggests, I'm having some trouble figuring out how best to put together a male anime-style avatar.  I remember back in the day the cyber-goth-sephiroth look was popular and could pass reasonably for being anime-styled, but that was also back when I wanted to work for lehman brothers.  Seems like now there's a ton of ways to make fine looking mesh waifus, but for dudes it's mostly skin and clothing options that you put on a kemono/m3 female mesh to make a male that's a bit too shota for what I'm going for.  I understand the aesthetic is going to be toward leaner, more androgynous males than the bieber-goes-to-prison look that seems popular with realistic male avatars nowadays (imo), but is there some compromise solution I'm missing?  like an actual male head I can fit to a conventional mesh body? 

Raven Bell's BJD heads are great for an anime style male, since it's fairly easy to fit them to mesh bodies. Krankhaus also has a body out that somewhat fits the aesthetic you are going for,. You could also try the Avatar 2.0 which has options for a flat chest, which give it a softer male look. Feel free to im me in-world if you need some help though.

There are some decent male appliers for the m3 heads (specifically the newer one can't think of the name) you could use that and a "realistic" male body such as slink, Adam, or signatures which may give you more variety as far as clothing goes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.