Bobtron Brunswick

Does anyone remember club Indica?

It had a build out of this world and great DJ's and alot a people. It's a shame that it went down. Does anyone have any old screenshots of the place? I cant find anyone that even remembers it. The atmosphere was awesome there, nothing else like it.

Lol I find it kind of funny coming across this post! Club Indica was owned by my friend Cottonmouth, I met him on his first day of SL and helped him look like less of a noob, I remember helping him get his club open. He doesn't log in much any more, he's popped in a couple times in the past few years to say hello. I don't have any in world snapshots of it, though, unfortunately.

• Like 1

all i remember was pretty ladie's but i never hungout there alot because indica is a marijauna name so....n marijauna was frowned on in my rl household

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bowser311 said:

all i remember was pretty ladie's but i never hungout there alot because indica is a marijauna name so....n marijauna was frowned on in my rl household

I tend to be most attracted in SL to the things that are frowned upon in my RL household.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Indica went away a few years ago. I was a co-owner with Cotton for a long time till we had a falling out. He sold it and the new owners really didnt run it very well from what I understand.

• Like 1

Omgsh, I remember going to that place several times back in my early SL days. It was out of this world. Lots of people, great music, and it was literally one of the best club designs I've seen in SL. :) I miss the good ol' SL days!

• Like 1