Problems in the marketplace with gacha

fernando90 Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The items were listed and being sold for a long time without any problems and today all items are gone and are giving error saying the following message

We have removed your listing because the versions folder is. You need to add items to the verse folder so that the listing appears again.

I tried to reactivate the items and the same thing happens. Can someone help me?

15 answers to this question

Gacha items are typically No Copy, and so they must be sold as a limited quantity item.  When your inventory of nn items is gone, they are gone.  Therefore, LL has no choice but to remove the listing, since there are no more items in your inventory to be sold.

4 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Os itens Gacha normalmente não são copiados e, portanto, eles devem ser vendidos como um item de quantidade limitada. Quando seu inventário de itens nn é ido, eles se foram. Portanto, a LL não tem escolha a não ser remover a listagem, já que não há mais itens em seu estoque para serem vendidos.

I have many items in stock, the problem is not lacking of item, they were all active and selling normally when the second life in the second life disappear from the store. They are more than 1500 items all add up. My stocks are full ...

Summarizing: if I list all and relogar of the second life when I soon the listed items leave the store.

So just to clarify, if you relist some of the affected items, everything is ok and the items are correctly listed & active.
Then when you log out of the viewer and relog, the relogging on the viewer seems to be triggering the items to be delisted?

Is it only no copy items that are getting delisted?
Are the items still showing correctly in the version folders in the Marketplace Listings window in the viewer when they get delisted or are the items mysteriously moving to another folder in your inventory when they get delisted?

13 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Então, apenas para esclarecer, se você relist alguns dos itens afetados, tudo está ok e os itens estão corretamente listados e ativos.
Então, quando você sair do visualizador e relog, o relogging no visualizador parece estar acionando os itens a serem retirados da lista?

É apenas nenhum item de cópia que está sendo retirado da lista?
Os itens ainda estão mostrando corretamente nas pastas de versão na janela de listagens do Marketplace no visualizador quando eles são excluídos ou os itens estão se movendo misteriosamente para outra pasta no seu inventário quando são excluídos da lista?

Yes! I have 1500 items no copy on and when I relog I get millions of messages saying that the folder is empty. Saying, Please add items back to her to re-enable the listing.

All the products in my store 
are  no copy (Gacha items).

Ouch.

I'd file a JIRA issue at https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa so LL can investigate.

There have been others having similar problems, for example:
BUG-40893 - When logging in, SL unlisted ALL my used items (gachas) on Marketplace & linked issues.
BUG-41686 - All of my NO COPY marketplace items are gone

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Thanks I opened the link and saw that there were more people with problems, but it was not fixed. I do not know what else to do. More than 1500 items I had in store ... I active all and when relogo all appear unlisted :(:(

15 horas atrás, Grumpity Linden disse:

Oi fernando90, 

Você poderia enviar um relatório de bug no jira com os detalhes para que possamos investigar mais e tentar reproduzir o problema que você está vendo no mercado? Obrigado!

Https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Obrigado, vou tentar isso para ver se resolve o problema. Vou denunciar este bug. Apenas para complementar o problema é apenas com itens sem cópia (gacha). E já tem 2 relatórios de bugs de pessoas com os mesmos problemas e não finalizados.

Is it my bride that is having these problems
Myself I can report this bug or just her?

Edited by fernando90 Magic

Sorted out

Coming back here to conclude and finalize the question! Everything returned to normal now after 7 days, no report was made, we just waited and came to get information about what happened. Thanks all. Whirly Fizzle was very important to have shown me that there were other people with problem, and to leave me more calm. Thank you!

3 hours ago, fernando90 Magic said:

Resolvido

Voltando aqui para concluir e finalizar a questão! Tudo voltou ao normal agora, depois de 7 dias, nenhum relatório foi feito, apenas esperamos e veio para obter informações sobre o que aconteceu. Obrigado a todos. Whirly Fizzle foi muito importante para me mostraram que havia outras pessoas com problema, e deixar-me mais calmo. Obrigado!

Sorry, the problem is back! I was made a  bug report now and we are waiting for the problem to be resolved.

detailed information 

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-100564

• Like 1

1. If you have ever moved a gacha item directly from MP listing into a 'box' (not to inventory) this action bugs the listing totally. You don't see it's mistaken until someone tries to buy the item because it's still isted on MP. You need to relist the items.

2. If you opened the MP listings before fetching stops in inventory, that action makes many listings go inactive. If you notice you did ths mistake you HAVE TO log out as soon as possible because it continues unlisting items while you are online.

With the new system fetching issue is solved but if you are tped a lot / rezzed or took too many items fetching may stuck. Try to relog before opening MP.

Your problem looks like the first one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.