Fionne Burleigh

Missing Items From Marketplace

Question

I created an alt and started buying stuff for her on the Marketplace, but she isn't receiving everything I'm purchasing.  It doesn't matter if I have her online or off.  I can even see the delivery notice ingame, but the items aren't in her inventory.  She's new so it's not like she has a lot of stuff clogging up her inventory yet.

Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

Marketplace items should be delivered to the Received Items folder way at the bottom of your inventory.  If you can't find them there, try using the Recent tab in your inventory to look for things that were delivered during the past few days.  If they don't show up there either, then they either were never delivered or you inadvertently refused delivery.  Contact the creator.  Provide proof of purchase by copy/pasting the information from your Marketplace Order History and ask for a redelivery.

• Like 2

Check to be sure your alt isn't in "Busy" (Unavailable) mode.  In this mode, inventory offers, including gifts sent from the Marketplace, are automatically refused and are lost forever.

You'd be better off sending your alt some money and letting her do her own shopping.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2017 at 10:16 PM, Fionne Burleigh said:

I created an alt and started buying stuff for her on the Marketplace, but she isn't receiving everything I'm purchasing.  It doesn't matter if I have her online or off.  I can even see the delivery notice ingame, but the items aren't in her inventory.  She's new so it's not like she has a lot of stuff clogging up her inventory yet.

Any suggestions?

Hi Fionne Burleigh,

Unfortunately, inventory issues happen. I am sorry that you have experienced that. 

Items in the Received Items section of your inventory are not searchable, so once you get the items, please take the time to move them into the main Inventory area. If you are unable to locate the item, you can then use the Inventory Search box at the top to try to find the item.

The Product Listing Title may not be the same name as the item that is delivered.  If you need to search for an item, pull up the listing for the item and then click on the Contents Tab. 

You will then be able to see the name of the item, or the names of some of the items if they are in folders, and can use that information to search your inventory for the product.

Thank you - after a couple of days I found most of the items in the Received Inventory at the bottom of my Main inventory.  I had beel looking in the Recent tab apparently.,,,, I've been away a loooong time.  :$

• Like 1