Skyhouse Altitude

Dug Alex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trying to determine what the altitude limits are on a sky house. I have set mine at 4000 meter and I have several problems now. My biggest problem is I went to the Firestorm 64 on a mac the same day I move the house UP making it hard to determine the cause on my problems.  When I TP some one to the sky house they land 50+ meters away and 10 meters short on height.  I also ended up with my name and every one else's name running across the face. I am sure that had nothing to do with altitude but I can’t find any was to fix it in the pref. Hopefully someone here can give me some advice on the problems.

8 minutes ago, Dug Alex said:

Trying to determine what the altitude limits are on a sky house. I have set mine at 4000 meter and I have several problems now. My biggest problem is I went to the Firestorm 64 on a mac the same day I move the house UP making it hard to determine the cause on my problems.  When I TP some one to the sky house they land 50+ meters away and 10 meters short on height.  I also ended up with my name and every one else's name running across the face. I am sure that had nothing to do with altitude but I can’t find any was to fix it in the pref. Hopefully someone here can give me some advice on the problems.

more wondering why this is in Forum Feedback ... this is a technical issue or viewer..or....land

but only the owner ( or group if it's deeded/set) can tp up to a certain level if i'm not wrong.. also depending where the landingpoint is set

Also above a certain level, 4096 m things get really wonky and can behave otherwise than intented.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.