Jayden420xx

Can't remove outfit. Help!

I used an HUD slink applier to add the outfit but there is no where in the HUD that I can see to remove it like in others I've used. I can't remove the item from my AV. Even when I detach my mesh body and then put it back on the slink outfit is still on. How can I get it off without the HUD to remove it?! 

the item is the Darling dress from Wild Orchid.

Thanks!

~Jayden <3

You cannot remove an applier. You can TURN IT OFF (at least in Maitreya and I assume in Slink.  

You can, as I said turn that layer OFF from the hud (again assume it work the same as most body huds. Also applying a NEW texture (jeans, panties, bodysuit, tattoo) will REPLACE the applier texture that is current. 

I am 99 percent sure it has nothing to do with the item per se, just your understanding of how appliers and LAYERS in the hud work :D.

I am sure someone with an SLink body can send you a screenshot if you can't figure it out. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jayden420xx said:

I used an HUD slink applier to add the outfit but there is no where in the HUD that I can see to remove it like in others I've used. I can't remove the item from my AV. Even when I detach my mesh body and then put it back on the slink outfit is still on. How can I get it off without the HUD to remove it?! 

the item is the Darling dress from Wild Orchid.

Thanks!

~Jayden <3

Physique bodies don't include a "clear layer" function built in - you can only replace something added to that layer with something else. However, you can replace it with something completely blank. Several free third party HUD's are available that do just that - to find them, search for "clear physique layers" on the Marketplace.

You certainly can clear applier clothes from the Slink bodies now.  Open the HUD and click the 'layers' tab.  You will see three boxes labelled toggle tattoo, toggle underwear and toggle clothing.  Simply click on the parts you want cleared and the applier clothing will disappear.  If you don't have this functionality in your Slink body HUD you need to get the free upgrade that came out a few months ago. 

• Like 2

To the OP, once you apply it—it is on the body regardless if you take the body off. As Pixie suggested, you can turn off the layer via the HUD. That should remove the texture from your body. Keep in mind that once you apply another texture to that specific layer it will overwrite whatever was previously in that layer.  I don't know when you purchased your body but they did do an update a few months ago. You can pick it up using the redelivery terminal from the mainstore. For anyone that may read this later, the Maitreya body also offers the same functionality but they do have a "clear all layers" button as well.

• Like 1