Question

I have tried to clear my cache, and lowered my graphics speed, but it seems like on some avatars, the arms are stretchy like rubber, and contorted out of shape..I have the Releasex64 4.7.9.50527 version. In other words, their hands don't detach from their hip section so the arms just stretch from the elbows down no matter what position the arms are in. This doesn't happen with all avatars, but some, and they don't have faces at all.

6 answers to this question

how about updating your viewer? .that number is very low compared to the current releases

download a new one as soon it's a public release.

and hands off your cache... that doesn't help most issues, in spite of most people still think it's a universal cure for problems.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Thanks Whirly,

I have the most updated version of FS, and still have issues viewing Bento.  Whether it be absent heads or hands that look like elastic bands protruding from the hips. I have even re-installed the latest version of FS, just to be sure.  And...nope...still have issues.

Anyone have another answer?

@KatTLC

In the top menu bar of the viewer, go to Help -> About Firestorm, click the "Copy to clipboard" button & paste all your system information into a comment here.

Thank you  Whirly...wouldn't ya know it.  As soon as I decide to post my problem here, a friend of mine shows up and all is good.

40 minutes ago, KatTLC said:

a friend of mine shows up and all is good.

if you want. tell us what your friend did to solve it, it would be even more great :)

others after you might get the same problem and find your solution working.

• Like 1