I'm mainly looking for some urban/modern-ish sims that have fantasy/paranormal aspects to them such as vampires, werewolves, fae, etc. Setting of these either present or near/distant future or post apocalyptic/after the end of the world type place.

Preferably ones that are not all combat oriented, have decent amount of traffic around mountain time US and if possible no applications that at least take a week to go through. I prefer adult rated sims but can go moderate if the sim is good enough. 

I really love roleplay (I am a frustrated Writer) - but SL Roleplay has been contracting a lot recently.

Convergence might work for you - but the app used to be longish.

i can think of three other sims that met your criteria, but all folded due to RP Purity Wars/Personality Conflicts in the last couple of years.

If you find something amazing, please let me know :-)

Edited by AmandaKeen

You might be interested in something like ghostbusters as a paranormal investigater. We have a ghostbusters firehouse in Coastal Hights. IM me christin73 or steven4566.