It crashes everytime I log in!

Kaylalaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made an account about a year back, and whenever I try to log in, it crashes. I had alot of cool stuff on that account, so I was very reluctant to make a new one- but whenever I try to log into this new one, it crashed also, and it won't let me send a crash report.  I checked some other questions on here, and made at least 20 new updates on my computer, but the problem still persists. Help!!

Also, once you have fixed your registry problem make sure you do a deep virus scan. Also if your anti-virus software allows you to run a scan while booting on safe mode do that. Clean any viruses you may have and then also install a good firewall program, and a good anti-virus. Windows Firewall and windows defender are not enough, also if you have Norton ditch that and get a better one.

Ok, and I'm on my newest account right now (this one), but I kinda really want my old one back, cu I had so much on that account... how do I figure out which email it's set up to? I know the name, just not the password...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.