Sign in to follow this  
Kaylalaa

It crashes everytime I log in!

Question

I type in the username and password, and click "Log In" then it crashes. I try to send a report, and it starts to send, but stops.

It just says it has crashed, and asks if I would like to send a report.

Annnddd IIII don't know >.>

Yes this is how you respond...We know its not ideal but its what we have lol

I have been stuck in that loop before with the crashlogger, its really annoying. Try closing it from your task manager instead of choosing send or don`t send.

Linden Labs makes the "offical" viewer but there are several other developers that use that offical viewer, with the approval of LL, and add some different features of their own. So when people have problems with one viewer it is useful that they can try a different one and sometimes that works better for their computer. Do not use any that aren`t on the approved list on that page.

• Like 1

If its Phoenix, just the same as you did with the LL viewer, download and instal it and then click the icon on your desktop to open it. On the login screen use "Resident" as your 2nd name.

• Like 1

/me isn`t laughing :D

Sheesh you are having a good day lol...Now you need to go to the SL website secondlife.com and in the help tab you will see "Password Reset"

Nooo, I'm trying to get into my ooolllddd one. The awesome one :3 I know the one I'm on right now, but I dont have jack on this one, I want my supercool one back o.O

Also, I tried my new one (this one) on the Pheonix thingy, but it just closed by itself, without saying it crashed of anything >.>

OK well lets get you logged in on your new one for now, so that at least you will be able to get in when you remember your password or email address for your old one. When you get in with the new one, you can send an IM to the old one and then you can search al your emails to see what account the message arrives on.

[i tried my new one (this one) on the Pheonix thingy, but it just closed by itself, without saying it crashed of anything >.>]