It crashes everytime I log in!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

• Answers 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

If it lets you yes. If not try downloading a different viewer and see if you can get in on that one, for example Phoenix https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory

Linden Labs makes the "offical" viewer but there are several other developers that use that offical viewer, with the approval of LL, and add some different features of their own. So when people have p

If its Phoenix, just the same as you did with the LL viewer, download and instal it and then click the icon on your desktop to open it. On the login screen use "Resident" as your 2nd name.

I type in the username and password, and click "Log In" then it crashes. I try to send a report, and it starts to send, but stops.

It just says it has crashed, and asks if I would like to send a report.

Annnddd IIII don't know >.>

Linden Labs makes the "offical" viewer but there are several other developers that use that offical viewer, with the approval of LL, and add some different features of their own. So when people have problems with one viewer it is useful that they can try a different one and sometimes that works better for their computer. Do not use any that aren`t on the approved list on that page.

• Like 1

OK well lets get you logged in on your new one for now, so that at least you will be able to get in when you remember your password or email address for your old one. When you get in with the new one, you can send an IM to the old one and then you can search al your emails to see what account the message arrives on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.