x1daring

Looking for really long mesh hair item

I'm looking for very long mesh hair that reaches the floor or to my ankles

I need super long mesh hair for a anime coplay I'm working on, if anyone knows any good hairs that are super long that reach the floor or to the ankles please let me know

Thanks

Update: also the hair needs to work with a big chest and chest mods as well  ^_^ <3

Edited by x1daring
I missed spelled some words and added a update

14 minutes ago, x1daring said:

I'm looking for very long mesh hair that reaches the floor or to my ankles

I need super long mesh hair for a anime coplay I'm working on, if anyone knows any good hairs that are super long that reach the floor or to the ankles please let me know

Thanks ^_^ <3

The only ankle length rigged mesh hair I've ever seen was a "Lady Godive" style at Curio Obscura, that's basically designed to cover your naked body!

I have a hair that long, but I am pretty sure it isn't mesh, and I am away from my home computer so I can't try to find it to get the name, I will try to do that when I get home.

3 hours ago, Klytyna said:

The only ankle length rigged mesh hair I've ever seen was a "Lady Godive" style at Curio Obscura, that's basically designed to cover your naked body!

Do you have a link of where I can find that hair? Also will it work for mesh bodies and big chests? ^_^ <3

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I have a hair that long, but I am pretty sure it isn't mesh, and I am away from my home computer so I can't try to find it to get the name, I will try to do that when I get home.

That is pretty cool please send me a link to the hair if you can ^_^ <3

5 hours ago, x1daring said:

Do you have a link of where I can find that hair? Also will it work for mesh bodies and big chests? ^_^ <3

SquareThinVendor-HairstyleGodivaDeluge.j

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Curio-Obscura-Godiva-Deluge-Hairstyle/5142689

Ankle length hair like this works with most things, but I suspect it's not quite what you had in mind...   

Edited by Klytyna

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Looks pretty cute not what I had in mind but still cute i might use that for new avatar but for now I will bookmark the link for later^_^ <3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EshalAriciaVoix said:

The picture of the hair seems cut off so I'm not really sure if the hair can reach my avatar ankles or the floor looks nice though ^_^ <3

Moon makes a long hair if i recall. She may not sell it anymore and she only has a few of her hairs on the marketplace. So, I don't have a picture of it and the marketplace link to "inworld store" is not her current location.

Now that I think of it, this doesn't seem very helpful at all.. xD

5 hours ago, x1daring said:

The picture of the hair seems cut off so I'm not really sure if the hair can reach my avatar ankles or the floor looks nice though ^_^ <3

Blues._Mimble6.jpg?1479320094

It goes all the way down, as you can see on this picture - not sure if it works with bigger chests, though.

Edit: Since I do have the hair myself, I can provide a picture of the front, all the way down, but sadly, it won't play nice with bigger chests, as you can see. :/

mimble.thumb.jpg.ee8e968afa0117ef5bdba18a24345736.jpg

Edited by Sukubia Scarmon
Helpfull pictures!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Blues._Mimble6.jpg?1479320094

It goes all the way down, as you can see on this picture - not sure if it works with bigger chests, though.

Edit: Since I do have the hair myself, I can provide a picture of the front, all the way down, but sadly, it won't play nice with bigger chests, as you can see. :/

mimble.thumb.jpg.ee8e968afa0117ef5bdba18a24345736.jpg

Looks very lovely it kinda sad it won't work with a big chest or chest mods bit it still looks pretty cool also it dose not cover up too much of the body I might think about getting this but for now I will bookmark the link to the hair for later ^_^ <3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Annika Velde said:

Moon makes a long hair if i recall. She may not sell it anymore and she only has a few of her hairs on the marketplace. So, I don't have a picture of it and the marketplace link to "inworld store" is not her current location.

Now that I think of it, this doesn't seem very helpful at all.. xD

Lol xD well do you have a link to moon's marketplace? ^_^ <3

18 hours ago, x1daring said:

Lol xD well do you have a link to moon's marketplace? ^_^ <3

"She only has a few hairs on the marketplace" and that's not one of them. You can however, look her up in world and go check out her store.