?Do I have the right to be banded form a place and know why I was banded

Nancy2001488303477

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got banded from the Space park  and  I can't remember  what I did. I fell like I have the Wright to know want I did. I tried tot talk to the manger and he will not talk to me  ( we were friends ) I respected that place because I liked to go there and an wind' I had a lot  of friends  there, and making more.

5 answers to this question

It is unfortunate that a 'friend' banned you.  There is nothing you can do about this.  You already made attempts, but the manager doesn't want to hear anything.  Move on, find another place to hang out and enjoy.  It is sad when friends treat other friends in a poor way.  

• Like 1

Landowners can ban you for any reason, or for no reason at all.  You could get banned simply because he doesn't like your hair. Who knows?  Anyway, SL is a big place and there are thousands of places that you haven't been banned from.  :smileywink:  Wander off and put this one out of your mind. 

Landowners pay tier fees and have the absolute right to decide who to allow on their property. The same as you do in your RL home. If they choose to ban you because they don`t like the colour of your hair, they can & they are not obliged to tell you why if they don`t want to.

Having said that, if its commercial property they also need traffic to pay their bills, so it is not their own interest to just ban people on a whim, so in general people do usually have a reason for banning someone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.